Chapter 8

Anastasia's POV.

A little while later Jack ran out having remembered that he left my bag outside so now it was just me and Eyeless.

"Thanks for stitching it up. I thought it was going to bleed out." I say finishing the kidney in my hand before turning to see him cooking another one.

"No problem. And I'm surprised you lived, not many humans would with that kind of wound."

"Hey how do you cook these?" I asked.

"Come over I'll show you." I went over and stood next to him as he continued cooking. "It's just like you would cook any meat. Just you know in your head that it's human" he laughed. I picked up one of his raw ones and took a bite.

"You know. Raw isn't so bad now but it's still nicer cooked" I say mouth full.

"Don't speak while your eating you little killer" he laughed.

"I am now aren't I? I never thought about it."

"Urg my head hurts" I start laughing because I know why her head hurts. Jack just dropped her on the floor he didn't put her down nicely.

"Your laughing and I think she can hear you" Jack whispered.

"Crap" I whispered before walking back to Georgia "oh thank hell you woke up! I was so worried. The sweets Jack gives me are always normal. I'm sorry!" I acted like I was worried but to be honest I wasn't worried. I found it funny when Jack dropped her. I laughed imagining her being scared when I take her to see Jeff. I forgot she was even on the floor until she groaned. And I found it fun thinking about killing her.

"It's ok. Where is he?" She asked.

"He went out to find my bag."

"Ana he's going to take our kidneys!" She shouted moving back across the floor. I looked to see eyeless Jack without his mask standing looking in our direction probably at Georgia.

"She's dead" Jack laughed sitting down.

"Shush she's not" I try and calm her down. "Do you still want to see Jeff?" I ask.

"Hell no!" She shouted.

"But you said you loved him, why don't you want to meet him you might get along" I argued.

"No he'll kill me!"

"Where were you going when we came to get you?"

"I was going to find you to see if I could stay here with you and the pastas."

"But you can't do that unless you stop running from all of them."

"Why not?" She asked looking confused. I looked at Jack unsure of what to say, he just shrugged back at me. Helpful.

"I brought Jeff!" Laughing Jack announced walking in the room making Georgia scream.

"I'm already sick of this girl." Jeff groaned walking in behind Jack. Jeff must have got sick of her panicking because he threw his knife at the wall missing her head only by an inch. She shut up as she froze in shock. "Much better. So you apparently love me do you? Why? Give me a good reason and I might just let you live" Jeff laughed walking closer and staring down at her.

"Y-Your b-beautiful" Georgia stuttered.

"I know but why do you 'love' me?" Jeff grinned grabbing his knife out the wall.

"Y-you fight for p-people you love. You fought f-for your brother"

"I also tried killing him, nearly succeeded too" Jeff answered bluntly.