Chapter 10

Anastasia's POV.

"You did good. I thought she would have got away from you." Toby laughed.

"I'm not weak Toby!" I groan before he pushes me up against a tree trapping my head between his arms. "Ow I thought we were getting along?" I complained looking up at him.

"We are" he said briefly before kissing me. I gasped and he deepened the kiss. I felt him rub his front against me and his hands ran down my body. What do I do? Where can I touch without him getting mad? Do I want to keep kissing him? So many questions went through my mind. Toby must have noticed I didn't know what to do so he moved my arms to around his neck.

I closed my eyes and was shocked when I moaned. His hands had found their way up under my hoodie and were now gripping my boobs. Do I want this? It's not like it's my first time but iv just met Toby I shouldn't be doing this. What would he do if I pushed him off?

Putting my hands on his chest I pushed him off me. We both stared at each other panting a little before I spoke. "What was that?" I asked.

"I'm not going to lie. I think your hot and you should be my girlfriend." He shrugged as if it was obvious.

"You hated me until a few hours ago?" I say confused and still out of breath.

"So?" Is he for real?

"So I'm not going to be your girlfriend"

"Why not? Am I not good enuf for you?" He growled getting angry.

"You pushed me off a ladder"

"That was Jeff I just happened to think it was funny." He shrugged.

"You threw a hatchet into my side!"

"Your still upset with that? That's in the past." He laughed coming towards me.

"It was yesterday!"

"Look I said sorry" fxcking when asshole? "Let's start over. We've just been on a date so I'll come get you later today once you've done your tasks and we'll have another date. Sound good to you? Great see you later babe!" He said kissing my cheek before running off.

I stood there shocked. What the fxck do I say to that? Jack I need to talk to the Jacks. They might know what to do. I ran all the way to laughing Jacks tree house and climbed up before banging on the door. "Jack! Are you up?" I shouted before trying the door realising its open. I walked in and saw Jack asleep on a bed with a pile of candy next to it. "Jack!" I shouted jumping on his bed and crawling up to his face. "Jack wake up!"

"Ah go away~ I need my beauty sleep, unlike somebody." He grumbled turning over.

"Jack listen I need your help, Toby just kissed me and he says we went on a date and that I'm now his girlfriend and I didn't agree to this what the hell do I do?!" I yell all in one breath. Jack sighed.

"I'm not getting any more sleep this morning am I~" he groaned lifting the covers and letting me get under until I was laying facing him. "Explain"

I explained everything from when I left Eyeless Jack at three thirty till ten minutes ago when Toby pretty much forced me to be his girlfriend.

"You've had a rough night haven't you~" he laughed a bit rubbing sleep out of his eyes. "Listen he might just want to fxck you. Just sleep with him once and he'll go away~"