Chapter 13

Anastasia's POV.

I was sitting with Jack in my old sitting room.  A small smile on my lips as My body rested against Jack and closing my eyes before I hear a laugh.

Something was off about it. This laugh made me feel like whomever it was wasn't safe to be around. My eyes shot open and I no longer saw the sitting room of my house. I saw a dark room lit by one dull bulb hanging from the middle of the roof above. My wrists were nailed to a wooden bed frame beneath my naked body and Toby stood at the side of the bed grinning down at me before lifting his orange handled hatchet and dragging it down from my chest to between my hips.

I tried to ask why he was doing this. I tried pulling my hands free. I couldn't feel any pain but I knew he was trying to hurt me. Toby got onto the wooden frame and hovered above me before leaning down and whispering "He will never have you" his hatchet then raised into the air and came down on my head.

I jump up and almost fall off the hands which are still holding me up. But I manage to grab onto the owners neck before I fell, looking at the mans face I breathed a sigh of relief seeing Jack still holding me to him.

"What happened?" He asked with a look of concern.

"Just another nightmare" I say calming down from my dream.

"I'm surprised you slept." Masky says from besides us. "You kept saying 'why are you doing this?' What were they doing and who was it?"

"Take a guess" I mumble.

"Toby?! He touchers you in your dreams now?! Dam it~ was hurting you I'm real life not enuf for him?" Jack growls tightening his grip on my butt making me blush.

"I don't think he was in her dream on purpose. What did he say?" Masky asked.

"He said he will never have you then he killed me." I shrugged. "It's not the first time he's killed me in a dream. Iv been killed by quiet a few CreepyPastas when I have fell asleep. Iv fell off cliffs, been chased by spiders, eaten by a  tiger, watched my family die in the pyramids before walking into a trap myself, chased and killed by actors that I said I don't like. It's not the first nightmare iv had it won't be the last." I shrugged.

Time skip.

"Toby I don't want to go out with you but I got you a replacement" I smile moving putting the girls body on the ground in front of him. "I'm told she's near your type." Toby steps forward and Jack pulls me behind him and Masky.

"Fine I'll leave you alone this girl is pretty hot. And I'm not fighting these two just for you your not worth it." He laughed bitterly before grabbing the girl and taking her back to his house.

"Ow that hurt my pride" I mumble.

"Well todays your day off so go do whatever I'm going to catch up on the sleep I lost last night. See you two later." Masky said before running off and waving back at us.

"Hehe iv got to go get some rest to. This perfection doesn't happen without my beauty sleep hehe. What will you do?" Jack asked turning to face me. 

"Can I hang out in your house?" Jack nods.

Time skip.