Chapter 4.

~Skye's P.O.V~

"Guess who's here!" The tall boy shouts, a curly haired boy comes to the door, I don't exactly know any of these boys' names, so I just stand there awkwardly.

"Who?" He asks, in a deep voice.

"Skye!" The first boy shouts at him, and the other boys eyes widen, then a girl with long brown hair runs around the corner.

"Skye?! Oh my goodness!" She shouts, pulling me into a hug. "I have missed you so much!" She says, squeezing me tighter.

"Mum?" I ask, hoping I'm not wrong.

A boy with light brown hair comes around the corner and wraps his arms around me and the girl.

"Skye, we've missed you so much." He tells me.

"Dad?" I smile, tears forming in my eyes.

"Yeah?" He asks, leaning back so he can see me better.

I just smile and wrap my arms around them both, they hug me tighter and I just smile.

Two other boys come outside.

"What the hell is goin on?" One asks, an Irish accent, then he realises. "Skye?!"

Next thing I know, all of the other four boys are hugging us too, and it's a group hug. We all pull away and my mum can't stop smiling.

"What made you come looking for us?" She asks, my dad lifting my suitcase. 

"Are you planning on staying?" He asks me.

"I just, I had to get out of there.." I trail off. "We were learning about the old boyband 'One Direction' today in History, because the teacher didn't know any other topic, it was just a one time thing, and the fact that Eleanor and Louis' daughter had the same birthday and birthyear as me, and she was adopted, just made me think. So I googled it and she had my name and I just had to find you."

"Why did you have to get out of there?" My mum asks, getting concerned.

"I just- um, I just, I don't know." I say, I don't want to tell them about him hitting me, it'll get out of hand, they'd get the police, I know it.

"Did they do something wrong? They seemed like a lovely family when they adopted you..." She trails off.

"No, no! They are a lovely family." I lie. "Just, me and a friend fell out in school is all."

"Oh, well, you're here now." She smiles.

We go inside and I sit down, we talk for a while then my phone beeps, I look at the ID and smile again, Cody.

"That a boyfriend?" My mum smirks, dad hears her and he looks at us.

"Boyfriend?!" He repeats.

I start to laugh. "I don't know really..."

"I wanna meet him." He says seriously. We all laugh and Niall hits him on the arm. I have figured out their names by now, so I sort of know who's who.

"Shuddup Lou!" He laughs, we all laugh and I open the text.

"Hey, how'd it go? Did you find them? Xxx" I smile.

"Yeah, it's going good actually, the way they reacted was by hugging me:') They say they've missed me, all of them, dads whole band is here, surprisingly, looks like I came on a good day, haha. Xxx"

"Do they know he abuses you? You did tell them, right? Xxx"

"No! I told them they're a nice family... Xxx"