Chapter 6.

~Skye's P.O.V~

I wake up early, then go down stairs.

"You're up early." Eleanor says, as I hit the bottom step.

"School." I mumble, making toast.

"Ahh, well, Lou is getting up soon to leave you off, are you ready to go?" She asks.

I look at her like, no, of course not! But she just smiles.

"I know hun, don't worry, I was only joking." She says. I smile at her and she laughs. "You take everything so seriously!"

"I know, I'm just too tired!" I groan, taking my toast and going up stairs.

I eat at my toast, fix my hair, then look for an outfit, while playing my music, the message last night just can't stop going through my head though.

"Stay away from Cody, or else."

Who could that be? Maybe, his ex? No... She doesn't have my number...

I give up and text Anna.

"Anna! You better be awake! It's important! X"

I walked off and pulled my skinny jeans on with a struggle, see? Them fat legs, fat stomach, it's so hard to do this! My phone beeps and I smile, just about getting them buttoned.

"I'm up, I'm up! What's happened?! X"

"Someone text me telling me to stay away from Cody... or else... x"

I stick on a top, a top which is close enough to a crop top, and then pull a hoodie on over it.

"Are you serious?! Who?! X"

"I don't know... It's an unknown number... x"

"We'll find out who... Gtg! Ttyl :* x"

"Ttyl x"

I smile and put on my eyeliner, mascara and curl my eyelashes, just to complete it. I put on my white converse and go downstairs.

"Ready." I say, throwing my bag over my shoulder. Louis looks up and smiles, then lifts his keys.

"Let's go then." He says, leaving.

"Bye mum." I smile, she smiles back really wide and waves.

I leave the house and get into the car.

"So, where we going?" He asks, starting the engine.

"School." I laugh. He nods and starts to move, we drive in silence for a little while, then he speaks up.

"So, um.." He trails off, trying to find something to talk about. "Are you just going to be here for the weekend? Or, are you coming back to us?" 

"I'm coming back." I say quickly.

"Woah, you didn't hesitate there, everything okay at home?" He asks, turning the corner.

"Yep." I lie. "Everything is fine." I look out the window. "Turn here too."

He turns and looks at me. "You sure?"

"Positive." I assure him. "We're here." I say, he pulls to a stop, and I look around. I see Cody and smile, I look on a little and see Matthew. My jaw drops.

"What? Is everything okay?" Louis asks.

"Yep! Everything is uh.." I struggle for words, what is he doing here?! "Everything's perfect! Bye dad, love you!" I say quickly, lifting my bag and getting out of the car.