Chapter 5.

~Skye's P.O.V~

We go inside and talk again for a while, soon enough I get tired and give up.

"I'm gonna go to bed guys, I'm pretty tired and I have school tomorrow." I say, standing up.

"I'll show you where your room is." Eleanor says, standing up and walking up stairs.

"Night everyone."

"Night Skye!"

"Sweet dreams!"

"It's good to  have you back!"

Louis comes over and hugs me, and smiles. "Night."

I smile at him and follow Eleanor up stairs, then into a room down the hall.

"This is the guest room, well, it's your room now, I guess." She smiles.

"I love it, thank you." I say, looking around, a desk, big bed, wardrobe, TV, sofa, desk chair, bathroom, everything I need.

She sits down on the bed, and I walk over and sit beside her.

"It's great to have you back, Skye." She begins. "We've missed you so much, I knew you were fifteen, and all I wanted to be able to do with you is talk about all your boys and girls bitching in school and go shopping and just have fun, I was getting scared that that'll never happen."

"I had to come home.." I said, she smiled and hugged me.

"Goodnight, Skye."

"Night mum." I smile at her, she leaves the room and I sigh, I lift my suitcase, then my phone beeps.

"Can't wait to see you tomorrow, hope everythings okay. Xxx" Cody.

I can't help but smile, he's so cute.

"Everything's fine, can't wait to see you either, what's my surprise? Xxx"

"A surprise;) xxx"

"Can't you tell me?:( xxx"

"No, that will ruin it! Go to sleep, it's half ten, you have school, we have school xxx"

"Fine:c Night<3 xxx"

"Night<3 xxx"

I smile then put my phone back down on the bed, then open my suitcase and get the charger, I plug it in and leave it sitting to charge. I take out my pyjama top and shorts and get changed.

I tie my hair up in a quick, messy bun then I get my toothbrush and go into the bathroom and start to brush my teeth, I hear my phone vibrate and I sigh. Who could that be?!

I walk out of the bathroom quickly, still brushing my teeth, and lift the phone, it's an unknown number?

"If you know what's good for you, you'ld break up with Cody, before things get bad."

I blink. What?

"Um, who is this?:/"

"That's for me to know and for you not to find out. Stay away from Cody, or else."

I sigh, and put my phone down and go back into the bathroom and finish brushing my teeth, I use my mouthwash and then I clean my face, when I'm done I look in the mirror and sigh, why can't I be pretty like those other girls? I just can't.

I look down at my arms and rub them, and that's another thing, these bruises and scars from Matthew abusing me make me even uglier.

I sigh again, then go to bed, I fall asleep really fast to be honest, not usual for me.

~~~

Okay, this was a pretty short chapter, I'm tired, and skyping my boyfriend so um yeah, sorry, I just couldn't think.

The next one will hopefully be better guys, okay.

~Holly.