Prologue

Do you ever feel alone in every single thing you do. Like no matter how many times someone tries to help, it will never be enough, you will always have that gut wrenching feeling in your stomach that will always tell you time after time that you're by yourself. No one can help you. That's how I feel every single day. From the time I walk out of my bedroom door every morning to the time I close it and lock it every night, I always put a smile on my face. I do this so that way no one will ever ask me "what's wrong" or "are you okay". God, I hate it when people ask me those questions.

People think you need someone to keep your head held high. I think the opposite. I think you need yourself and only yourself, everyone's a liability to me. Sure I have friends and they know certain things about me that a lot of other people have no idea about, but they don't know everything. I don't tell them because you never know when someone will turn on you. Maybe that person might tell the whole school your secrets and then everybody will look at you differently,  like you're weak or something. It's not that I don't trust just them, I don't trust anyone really, not anymore....not like I used to.

Oh, I never introduced myself. My name's Daniella Seeton, but my friends call me Dani.