-4-

I groan as i hit my head on the pavement.

The red clad glared at me and instantly snapped "fucking eyeless freak, watch where you fucking walk"

That's it.

"well fuck you too, you should shut the fuck up and stop judging peoples appearances" the red clad snorted and rolled his eyes "well monster boy, i should judge you because you're not human."

i frown and stood up pulling my back pack over shoulders "fucking devil.." i spat out and turned around. walking away, i could sense the red clad was fuming behind me. but i don't give a single shit.

----------------------------------------------------------

I entered the study room just like everyone else did and sighed the only open seat was next to a ginger that was currently admiring himself from his pocket mirror. Hah narcissist.

I sat down and pulled out my phone just to check the time. the ginger finally noticed me and gasped "OH! hello there, I'm Matt!" i chuckled at Matt's enthusiasm "I'm tom.."

"Well tom! You seem amazing and you're eyes are gorgeous!" I was honestly flattered and thankful for that compliment.

"You're pretty as well!" The ginger flashed a smile bigger then his ego and squealed "we're going to be great friends!" Oh no, what have I gotten myself into...

The door flew open to reveal a group of guys walk in. One person in particular I noticed.

It was the red clad whose teeth are brighter than his future. I rolled my eyes and snorted in disgust.

Matt looked at me curiously "you don't like tord?" I shrug "that dumb idiot made fun of my eyes.." Matt stood up slamming his hands on the table lightly.

"Tord was nice in the morning, he's such an idiot to make fun of my friend." He grumbled.

He was about to walk off to talk to tord but I grabbed his arm faster then a blink of his eye.

"I don't think that's a good idea"

"Why not?"

"I don't know what the stupid communist will do... To both of us."

Matt bursted out laughing and he started to wheeze "c-commun-is-t" he wheezed, his face turning red and I just stood there in embaressment.

Everyone's attention came towards us and Matt froze, a blush dusting his cheeks.

I couldn't help but giggle but then froze when I felt a glare Piercing my back.

Tord.

The dumb idiot clapped his hands together and gave an evil grin "aww do we have two gay boys in our class?"

My eye twitched.

Okay I admit it. I'm gay. But he has no fucking right to make fun of sexualitys. His soulmate might even be a guy. Oh what am I saying, soulmates are for poor fuckers.

My face turned a light red to due anger "i-" before I could say anything the door swung open to reveal a proffeser.

"Everyone sit down" yelled the proffeser.

Everyone nodded and headed back to our seats, I pulled out my chair about to sit down until I got tripped my one of tord's friends.

Everyone bursted out laughing except for Matt, he rushed to my aid and glared at the bully.

Professor cleared her throat and sat down on her desk "hello students, I'm professor Abigail. I expect all of you to respect each other and this class. Now to start with the day!" She smiled, clasping her hands together.

|Time skip|

The professor finally closed her book after five hours of non stop teaching.

"Class dismissed!"

Everyone gave a sigh of relief and I instantly got up, waved good bye to matt and rushed out of class.

----------------------------------------------------------

I gripped my pen as I stared at my arm, hoping my soulmate replies soon.

"How was you're first day"

"It was good except for this one person whose in my school and homeroom."

I gave a gasped shock, my soulmate also had some annoying or mean person in their home room?

"I have the same problem, except that person made fun of how I look."

"Does that person have a problem?? Because I'm pretty sure you look way better than they'll ever be."

I burst out laughing and wipe a tear.

"Thank you."

An/ sorry that this chapter is really crappy
I got lazy