-10-

(an/ hey guys. This fanfiction has been getting lot's of attention recently and I actually haven't been putting lot's of effort into it. So because of the amount of readers and support I've been getting I will take this book seriously and put way more effort into my writing , won't be so foolish, and I'll add more description. Thank you for taking your time reading this.)

The sky was dark, drapped in black blankets of the night sky. The moon was orange, but children would say that it looked like a round block of cheese, but as well as Some clouds that were still visible in the quiet sharades of nothingness. But there sat a balcony with a quiet red clad, smoking away on a la palina cigar.

Tord larsin. The man of great power, leading a one of a kind army sat there, on an empty balcony with only two chairs and a table, looking up at the night sky thinking of a certain stubborn blue clad.

The Communist's mind was filled of thoughts of the stubborn alcoholic. How his smile was absolutely beautiful, or his unique pitch black voids for eyes.

He was confused on how he felt for the Brit.

But he did know something. He was surely somehow attracted to him. At first he resented the thought of even liking him. But things changed over the past two weeks tom stayed with him.

It first started at the training ward.

How he smiled in pride as he hit the target, the skin on the side of his eyes, crinkled, and how his pearly whites glistened off of the the room lights.

Tord instantly felt his ice cold heart beating in his chest as he thought of the smiling Brit.

Tom walked into the messy office of the struggling leader, who was currently smoking a cigar. The smoke started to fog around the room and the blue clad sighed.

"Tord. You need to take a break. You're pressuring yourself." The Brit bent down and picked up a few crumpled pieces of paper off of the floor, instantly throwing them in the trash.

The tired leader sighed and stood up from his brown, spinning chair. "What would I do with out you Thomas?"

Thomas stood up and folded his arms, a visible frown was plastered on his face. "Take a break, you really need it. While you do so I'll keep things in order."

The communist sighed "I trust you, but please call me in two hours so I won't sleep in." He then left the room, leaving the Brit behind.

The office was quickly cleaned, the carpets was vacuumed, the trash was cleared out, papers were in their cabinets and folders, guns were picked up and placed on their rack instead of scattered on the floor.

But the Brit had plans. To let the tired leader sleep in because he needed it. Because he knew Tord was pushing himself way to much.

Tord sighed. The damned Brit didn't wake me up so I couldn't get back to work and relax. How sweet. But he did care for the little form of affection the Brit gave.

He chuckled and stood up from the balcony, leaning his arms on the pole as he stared up at the night sky.

"Tord." Mummered a quiet voice from behind him. It was Thomas.

He stood in the entrance of tords room, wearing a black tee that reached to his thighs. His face was pale, a sad frown was on the beautiful Brits face.

Tord stood up from the bed, the night sky reflecting on them both. "Tom are you okay?"

The Brit sighed "I'm just thinking about somethings..." Tord patted the side bed, leaving a hand print on the Red comforter. "Talk to me. I'm all ears."

Tom sat next to him. "I'm just thinking of my soulmate. I don't know if I'm good enough for them. I've honestly been avoiding Talking to them recently."

Tord nodded and he stroked Tom's back, trying to comfort the sad Brit.

"I've been so caught up in the I hate soulmates idea I don't know how it feels like to Actually try and get feelings towards them. Heck. I feel so fucked up I'm telling you my problems."

The norski smiled and faced tom. He ran his finger in a strand of Tom's hair putting it back in place. "Tom. You ARE good enough for your soulmate, you are strong and good willed. You may be stubborn but you're kind, beautiful, stunning, and just so many good words put together."

"Pfft-" tom wiped the now forming tears from his eyes, small giggles escaped from his lips. "Tord you're so gay!"

Tord giggled along with him and he dramatically flipped his hair, his teeth showing along with the fangs which seemed pretty frightening.

"I try my best~" the two instantly burst out laughing, the soft laughter rang around the Red room. Bringing in a calm mood for both of them.

The norski giggled as he thought of the calming night that happened a day ago, he felt happy. For once.

But he knew he had a soulmate of his own, he knew he couldn't stay attracted to tom.

They both had soulmates.

But sometimes he wished they didn't.

He wished that he would be able to love and cherish tom, or for THEM them to be soulmates.

He would shower the Brit in kisses and affection.

But he knew.

He had to push the dreams aside and snap back into reality.

That they have a soulmates, a person who you would somehow love dearly, and just cherish them in love.

Tord sat back in his chair, staring at this night sky. He took on last puff of his cigar and put it out, watching the lit ashes burn out.

He hoped.

That his love would die out.

Just like ashes.

Once they died, they would travel away in the wind.

((An// everyone is so mean

Y'all shamed me on my dishsoap kink :'0

Jk ily))