-19-

It's you, it's you, it's all for you.

I sat on my bed, my head hung as the many tears flowed out of my unholy eyes.

Of course I wasn't worth it. I was only taken in because of pity.

I can't stand my self.

Not anymore.

He made me feel like I was worth it.

But sadly it was just a foolish game.

Standing up from my bed I proceed to the bathroom, which is connected to my room. My pale porcelain fingers push the off white door, revealing a bluish themed bathroom.

I step in, letting the cold marble touch my feet as my ugly sniffles managed to seep its way out of my cords.

Everything I do.

The mirror showed a pale and ugly male standing in front of it.

The blue clad who oh so badly wants to end his horrid life.

I tell you all the time

Sobs began to rack my body, just staring at my reflection made me feel pity.. and a burning hatred that just began to grow in me.

Pushing my back against the wall I slide down, holding my face while scratching it.

'I'm not worth it'
'I'm not worth it'
'I'm not worth it'

Sobs began to ring around the bathroom, letting me hear my own cries.

I cant take it anymore.
I just want to end it all.

I thought he actually cared. That Tord cared about me.

But he doesn't, He never did.

I reach forward to the cabinet underneath, the thought of pills and razors were the only things that lingered in my mind as my tears rolled off my cheeks.

Heaven is a place on earth with you.

The bright red bottle of pills flashed in front of my eyes, letting me know of its presence while I pulled out a bottle just full of razors I've been collecting.

Pills and razors.

What a beautiful combination.

I pull open the bottle caps, letting the various of the beautifully sharpened pieces of metal while I took out the bottle of pills from the cabinet.

Many tears were still strolling down my cheeks as I picked up one of the many razors that actually had a good memory to it.

Tord let out a yelp as pain as he lightly sliced his finger as the razor from his shaver.

"Fuck." He muttered. I bursted out laughing and tord looked at me embarrassed. "TOM STOP BULLYING ME." He yelled, holding his bleeding finger.

"FINE fINE- do you want me to patch up your finger though?"

"Please do, love."

Three gashes were blindly sunk into my arms as my tears began to dry out.

I let my self bleed as I headed towards the pills.

Tell me all the things you wanna do.

I grasp onto the lid, blood dripping down my fingers as I pull open the gap, gulping down the various pills.

I swallow.

Letting the killers get to me.

Foam began to fizz out of my mouth as the pills began to go into effect.

I collapse to the floor, letting the bottle roll to the floor.

Tord laughed as he held me close gazing at the sky.

"Min søte.. jeg elsker deg." He murmured while kissing my temple. I laugh. "Tord! You seriously have to speak English with me!"

Tord smirks and he hugs me tighter. "I'll tell you one day what it means."

I heard you like bad girls honey, is that true?
It's better than I ever even knew

They say that the world was built for two, only worth living if somebody's loving you.

Baby now you do.