-20-

I need to apologize to him.

After what I've said and done, I couldn't even stand myself.

I quickly rushed out my office, sweat began to form on my palms as I quickly paced myself to Tom's room. Hoping I'd be able to talk to him.

I know the door, a desperate look on my face.

No answer.

I know again and I give a worried sigh. "Tom please answer." I begged.

Still no answer.

My hands linger to the nob. The door was unlocked.

I quickly pushed the door open, letting myself in as I frantically looked around the room for my beloved Brit.

The bathroom light was on, but the door was closed.

I tried pushing the door open but it was locked. I groan, but I felt something was off.

My knuckles were pale as my hands turned in to fists, punching the door, breaking it.

My heart fell to my chest as I choked on my tears.

There laid tom.

His usually soothing pink lips were blue, his porcelain skin paler then ever, while foam drippled out of his mouth.

I fall to the ground, his blood soaking my pants.

Letting out my cries as I held him close.

"T-Tom- please wake up." I wail, my tears flowing off my cheeks like the waterfalls that tom cherished in his books.

I let out a scream, causing various of soldiers to burst into the room, leaving them horrified at the scene.

Pain began to surge on my back, leaving the soulmates mark.

I've failed as a soulmate.

I've hurt him, causing him to die.

I'm the cause of his death.

I let out a hiss of pain as I felt the sheering pain, not knowing that it burned a spot through my clothes on my back.

Many soldiers gasped at the mark, believing the soulmates mark was a legend, but honestly it's real.

Paul quickly ran up to me pulling me away from Tom. "Sir! We have to get you out of here, Micheal is the blue navy's leader and he's attacking!" He screeched.

Before I could even reply, various blue navy's soldiers flowed into the room. Which was obviously lead by Micheal.

Micheal's face paled as he stared at toms body, his bottom lip trembling.

"YOU!" He screamed. His fists quickly got into contact with my face.

"Tord Larsin. Ever since tom came into my life I decided to stay at peace with you and to not reveal my true identity."

He paused.

"But then I heated about what you did. What you did to tom. AND LOOK! Here's tom.. lying dead on the flor because of you." He screamed, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes.

I couldn't even speak.

My best friend was my enemy, and I didn't even know.

All the soldiers just stood there watching, but I wished one of them would just step up to help.

Micheal lifted up his gun, placing at his head as tears began to flow out of his eyes. "Say hi Tom for for me."

I swear I could see tom sadly smiling at me from the distance.

//

Tom and Tord's graves were next to each other, letting the two peacefully Rest In Peace .

Edd and Matt were holding each other, rings on both of their fingers as matt gave Edd a comforting kiss on the cheek. "I'm sure toms happy." He murmured.

Edd smiled sadly at toms grave, completely shunning out Tord's.

"When we're adopting the
New born, we're naming him Thomas."