-15-

The first thing I noticed were the red carpets.

The blood red carpets were stuck to the ground, and to be honest it looked pretty good with the brown furniture and the sand brown walls.

I looked a bit closer and I noticed that the carpet was pretty fluffy. .

I let out a quiet chuckle, my face was turning a bit red due to the fact that tord enjoyed fluffy carpets.

Who knew a blood thirsty leader of an illegal army would enjoy such fluffy carpets!

Rounding it up it would just add to tord, enjoying red fluffy carpets!!

My giggles got a bit louder when I thought to myself, which caused tord to give me a questioning glance.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh my god you dork!! You enjoy fluffy carpets!"

Tord grinned, but then a smirk formed on his lips. "I'll show you why I have them."

He stood still.

Crouched down.

Then dropped himself on the floor, rolling around the soft carpets like an animal.

I lost it.

Laughs began to escape my lungs and exit my lips. It was so goddamn hilarious.

My ribs started to hurt from the joyous amount of laughter but I couldn't stop myself.

Tord stopped rolling around and stood up, laughter was spilling out from booth of our mouths.

Well fuck me with a broom and clean the mess after.

He looked so amazing, his cheeks had the soft hue of pink during his laughter, his pearly whites were beautiful. Quite like a vampire's.

But.

He was honestly just so... perfect.

I smiled as my giggled died down, tord was sure done with the laughing.

"You're such an idiot."

Tord gasped dramatically, one of his hands over his forehead. "How dare you call your leader an idiot!?!"

I snorted and leaned against the wall, feeling a tad bit too sassy.

"Well you are, red leader!" I was grinning, it was sad though cuz I couldn't stop myself.

Tord loomed over me, a thoughtful emotion was obviously visible on his face.

"I wouldn't be labeled as an idiot.. but I could be one for you." He mumbled, are noses barley touching.

I gulped then moved away. "Dude did we just have a gay moment!?!"

"Bro..."
"But bro.."
"We're hella gay dude..."
"What ever ya say bromeo.."

We both burst into a chorus of laughter, our chests started to hurt.

I let out a few wheezed and tord smiles as he placed his hand on my cheek.

I calmed myself down, our gaze locked.

It was quite cheesy but we inched closer to each other, our lips parting.

Our eyes slowly closed...

Knock knock knock!

Knocks started to pound against the door, causing both of us to flinch away from each other.

Tord straightened his posture and opened the door to reveal one of his soldiers. "Sir!! We need you immediately! We found a spy in our ranks."

Tord frowned, his eyebrows scrunched together. "Hmm, lead the way solider."

He gave me one last glance and left with the soldier.

Great. I'm left alone in this fancy as fuck office in a huge ass base.

I sigh and I open the door to find a pacing medic.

"Michael!?!?" I gasped.

"Holy shit Tom!?!" Both of our gazes locked with each other's.

"I thought you were back in London!" Our voices echoed through the hall, we both said that at the same time.

We erupted with laughter, but then we hugged each other.

"Ugh Michael you should've told me you were gonna be here."

Honestly I was happy to see him.

He leaned forward and hugged me, instantly hugging back.

"I should've, but it's good to see you here Tommy!" I nod as we pulled away from the hug, our smiles as bright as ever.

His golden blonde hair bounced with his momentum as he pulled away, his green eyes were shining.

"Same!! And because you know this base better then me, show me around peasant!"

Michael snorted, his eyes closed as he did the 'pshh' movement with his hand.

"I ain't no peasant you hoe!"

I giggled.

"In your dreams.. in your dreams.."

//

"ONWARD!!"

Soldiers screeched as Michael ran through the halls, myself being carried on his back.

"Watch where you're going!!"

"Hey!!"

"Get a life and go back to work!!"

Outraged cries of soldiers yelled at us but we didn't care, we were to happy.

We pushed through the soldiers, out laughs were drowning in the pissed off yells.

We stopped by a balcony on the 7th floor, our hearts beating fast as we heard the sound of soldiers doing their everyday work.

"Oh my god Michael.. WE HAVE TO DO THAT AGAIN SOMETIME!!

"We will!! No doubt ya dingus!!"

We smiled at each other but we were both interrupted by a Norwegian accent.

"Tom?"

An// uhuhuhuh this chapter got deleted 5 times, so I had to rewrite it 5 times

Do lmao sorry that it took so long.

Oh and I made a new fic called happier if ya wanna check it out.