-17-

Oh miss believer, my pretty sleeper.

It's been four months since I've been in the base, I was known by many of the soldiers, but also I wasn't treated the best by a variety of them.

But over the time tord and I managed to get even closer, bringing in a few 'moments.'

I blushed as I thought of them, bringing myself to reality.

It was my first time going to the cells to interview some prisoners.

I was honestly exited, but also nervous... for being in the cells they must have been bad people. But oh how I was wrong.

I pushed the cells door open, revealing an old man.. he was shaking, his pale brown eyes wide with fear as he cowered in the sight of me.

"I-I'm sorry!" He wailed. "Please don't hit me!!" He cried out, cowering from fright.

Pity surged through my body, my black eyes felt like crying at the sight of the poor man.

Your twisted mind is like snow on the road.

My heart ached as I crouched down, reaching my hand out towards him. "Shh.. I won't do anything wrong."

The man looked up at me hopefully, his eyes brimming with tears.

"P-promise?"

"I promise.." I murmur, my voice soothing as I gently smile at him.

He let his shoulders relax a bit. "What have you done wrong?"

"I stole food from a camp for my grandchildren."

"The red army base camp, correct." I whisper, Patting his back a bit.

He nods, a few tears slipping out. "I just wanted to help my grandchildren, they were hungry and their parents died.. I-I tried my best to do something for them."

My heart shattered.

Why would tord put an innocent man like this in here? Does he have no heart?

I rasp out a whisper. "What's your sentence."

"Life." He cried out.

Your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder.

I storm up to Tord's office, my face running with anger as I gritted my teeth a I pushed the door open.

"TORD! You better have some explaining to do!" I yelled, anger was clearly fuming from my expression.

Tord tilted his head, placing his pen on his desk. "What?"

"You put an old man trying to help his grand children in prison... and not just that."

Tord's face dropped, anger was slowly started to unravel onto tord as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Put him on a life sentence.." I whisper.

Tord stood up, slamming his hands on the table as he gave me a glare. "Tom. I rule this army, and I sentence as I please." He hissed.

I flinched at his movement, but also his voice.

I wish he would've just yelled at me then scold me with that sickening voice.

"TORD! Those children had no support what so ever, you have no fucking RIGHT to put that man in jail, and even give him a life sentence!" I scream in frustration.

Inside your head, in the winter of dead.

SLAP

Pain stung on my cheek as tord angrily looked at me, his green eyes blazing with anger. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT WHAT SO EVER TO TELL ME HOW I LEAD MY ARMY, AND MAKE MY RULES." He screamed, causing tears to form in my eyes.

"YOURE JUST A STUPID NO EYED BITCH WHO BELIEVES HE KNOWS WHATS RIGHT!"

My heart snapped into two. I looked down a bit and I shook my head. "I'm taking a break from duties, please don't call me when needed." I murmur, tears now dripping down my chin as I turned around.

Of course.

Tord never loved me, only took me in because I was his fucking soulmate.

I opened the door and tord grabbed my arm. "Tom i-I.."

"Save it, sir."

I will tell you I love you, but the muffs on your ears will cater your fears.

And I pulled away, slamming the door shut.

I walked down the hall, soldiers nervously eyed me, and some gave me looks of pity.

They must've heard the fight, but who was I to care.

I headed down the hall and I tried to wipe my tears as they kept coming.

//

"Stupid no eyed bitch!"

Tord's scream rang in my head as I sat on my bed, tears stained the bleach white sheets.

I have out muffled crys, my heart was crushed. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and decided to call edd.

It rang for a while, but a squeaky voice answered. "Tom!?! Where have you been! You haven't Calle for anything-"

I let out a sniffle, and wiped my tears. "H-hey edd." I croaked, my eyes puffy from tears.

"Oh my god Tom? What's wrong?" He begged.

"My soulmate never loved me, after all I'm just a stupid no eyed freak."

Ink started to form on my arm.

"I'm sorry."

I shook my head and I ignored it, heading to the sink to wash it off.

Edd sighed and shushed me quietly. "Tom you are no freak, please don't listen to him."

I turned on the tap and I rinsed my arm.

My nose and feet are running as we start, to travel through snow... together we go.

"I'll try.."