Summer Love

"JULES HURRY UP THE CAR IS OUTSIDE!" I yelled waiting for Jules to finish getting ready.

"ONE SECOND IM COMING" Jules said as she came running down the stairs.

Danielle and Khayli were waiting for us outside in the car and if we didn't hurry then the lines would get long.

"You're ready Gia?" Jules asked me as she grabbed a donut from on top of the kitchen counter.

"I've been ready, now let's leave before Danielle drives off without us."

"Alright alright let's go" Jules said as we walked and she locked the door behind us.

Danielle was honking the car horn telling us to speed up. Once we got into the car Danielle started driving before we even got our seat belts on.

"In a rush there Danielle?" Jules asked Danielle.

"I'm so excited it's the first carnival of the summer and I just know the lines are gunna be long."

That was true. There was no doubt the carnival was going to be packed. Summer vacation just started last week so everyone was going to be there since no school.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD. OH. MY. GOD." Jules started screaming.

"What the hell Jules? What's wrong with you?!" Danielle asked trying to get her to calm down while she was still driving.

"THEYRE GOING. THEYRE GUNNA BE THERE. OH MY GOSH I CANT BREATHE. WHAT IF WE MEET THEM. WHAT IF I MEET SHAWN. OH MY GOD"

"Jules what the hell is going on? Who's going to be there? Wait why are you crying? Who the hell is Shawn?" I was so confused. Why was she freaking out?

"WAIT ARE YOU SERIOUS?! ARE ALL OF THEM GOING TO BE THERE?! HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

Great. Now Danielle and Khayli were screaming.

"BART TWEETED IT!" Jules yelled looking at her phone.

"Are you guys planning on telling me what the hell is going on or...?" I asked hoping for an answer.

"THE MAGCON FAMILY ARE GOING TO BE AT THE SAME FAIR AS US!" Khayli yelled at me.

"Wait who?"

Danielle stopped the car and turned around and looked at me. "ARE YOU KIDDING?! DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK?! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW?! JULES EXPLAIN!"

Danielle started driving again and Jules pulled out her phone and looked at me with a serious expression. "Ready to learn everything about the magcon family before we get to the fair?"

"I hope so" I said kinda scared.

Half an hour later I felt like my head was going to explode.

"Okay so there's 11 guys. One girl that's the DJ. The owners name is Bart. They're on a tour called the magcon tour. Magcon stands for meet and greet convention. The youngest is Hayes and he's 13. The oldest is Cameron and he's 19. The other guys are Carter, Jacob, Nash, Taylor, Matt, Shawn, Jack, Jack, and Aaron. The DJ is named Mahogany and she is queen. They all make vines. Shawn, jack and jack sing. Jack and jack have been best friends since pre k. Is that it?"

Jules and Khayli nodded in confirmation. "Yea that's it for now. Just in time too because we're here"

Danielle parked the car and we walked to the front entrance of the fair to get our tickets.

"4 adult tickets" Khayli said to the lady behind the desk.

We handed her the money and she gave us our wrist bands for the day. Once we stepped inside the music surrounded us. There were so many different rides so we figured if we wanted to be able to go on all of them then we needed to get started now. We got on line for the closes ride to us. It was three people to a car. Khayli, Danielle and Jules all went into the car. I got into the one behind them. While I was putting on my seat belt I could feel someone sliding into the seat next to me. Before I could look up I heard jules scream. When I looked up at Jules she was looking at the person next to me.

"Oh my god you're Cameron and Nash." She said a lot quieter.

I looked at the guys next to me. Holy shit they were attractive. The one closest to me had brown eyes and brown hair and a jaw line that was perfect enough to make me want to faint. Wow he was perfect. The guys next to him had crystal blue eyes and dark hair with blonde highlights. Woah.

"Hey I'm Cameron and that's Nash." The guy next to me said and smiled at me. That smile. Oh wow that smile made me forget my own name.

"I'm... I'm... uhhhhh ... I'm Gia" I said and nervously smiled. The cars started moving and that cut off the rest of the conversation. The ride began.