Chapter 6

"GIA AND DANIELLE GET THE HELL OUT OF THE BATHROOM! I HAVE TO PEE!" I could hear jules screaming from outside of the door.

I opened the door and dragged her into the bathroom.

"LOOK AT THIS! DO YOU SEE THIS! I CANT WALK OUT THERE LIKE THIS! ARE YOU SURE THEY DONT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE?! JULES I CANT. LOOK AT HOW SMALL THIS BIKINI IS?!"

I know it wasn't fair to yell at Jules but come on the bathing suit barely covered anything. There's 11 guys out there including cam. I can't walk out there like this. No way. It's not happening. I ain't gunna do it.

"The fuck are you screaming about? You look hot! Cameron should be the one complaining that all the guys are gunna be looking at you!" Jules said trying to convince me to get out of the bathroom.

"It's not fair why do you guys get normal bathing suits and I'm stuck in a red string bikini?!"

"Because that's the only bathing suit they had in your size."

We didn't have bathing suits with us so we had to buy them from the store down the street.

"Just wrap a towel around and take it off right before you jump in the water." Danielle said trying to get me to calm down.

"Fine fine fine." I said and wrapped the towel tightly around me. I held it for dear life.

Once we were ready we walked to the pool where the guys were already. They were just standing around talking.

"Woah woah woah. Hold up. No. No. No. You need to change." Matt told Danielle when he saw her.

Danielle started laughing. "You can't control me babe." She winked at him and dived into the pool.

"I agree I don't like you wearing that either khayli." Taylor said wrapping his arms around her waist.

Shawn started blushing as Jules walked up to him. "You look beautiful." Was all he said as he gave her a big hug and kissed her nose.

I had to admit all the guys looked pretty damn good shirtless. There were abs everywhere. I turned red realizing that my bathing suit was more revealing than the other girls and the guys still flipped about what they were wearing. Cam is definitely not going to be happy.

Wait, where is Cam?

I looked around and then spotted him on his phone sitting on one of the beach chairs. When he looked up he saw me and started walking towards me.

"What's up with the towel babe? You cold?"

His abs. His fucking abs. And his arms. Holy shit his arms. He was literally perfect. He realized I was staring and started smirking.

"Like what ya see babe?" He laughed at the fact that i was checking him out. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.

Alright. Time for payback. I mustered up all the courage I had in me and dropped the towel right in front of him. I smirked and walked away. His mouth was open in shock.

I could hear Gilinsky whistle and Cam gave him the look of death.

"Like what ya see babe?" Was all I said before I dived into the pool. The rest of the girls and guys were clapping and laughing.

"I GIVE THAT DIVE A SOLID 10." Carter yelled judging my dive.

"Say another word and you die." Cam said to Carter before he dived into the pool. He came right in front of me and grabbed my waist and pulled me right on top of him. He grabbed my arms and wrapped them around the back of his neck. He had his hands wrapped around my waist right above my ass. He leaned in so close. Our foreheads were touching.

He leaned in and whispered "Mine." Before he kissed me. This time it wasn't as gentle as the first one. It was filled with lust and jealousy. It was fucking sexy.

"DAMN CAM YOURE GETTING IT!" Taylor yelled.

We pulled apart and I brought him close and whispered in his ear "He's right cam. Damn you're getting it." I smirked and swam away.

Jules jumped up from where she was sitting on Shawn's lap and yelled " WHOS UP FOR A GAME OF TAG IN THE POOL?"