Chapter 7

I got out of the pool and sat on Cams lap while we discussed the rules.

Cam was placing small kisses on my cheeks and my neck and shoulder. He knew he was teasing me. I was definitely going to get him back later.

On a beach chair across from us I could see Danielle laying her head on Matts shoulders and Matt was playing with their hands.

Taylor and Khayli went to go get us a couple bottle of waters from the bar on the other side of the pool.

Jules was standing waiting for Taylor and Khayli to come back so she could explain the rules. Shawn was sitting just staring at Jules. You could see how much he liked her.

*click*

*click*

*click*

What the hell? Was I going crazy? I kept hearing a small clicking sound but I couldn't tell where it was coming from. Everyone stopped talking and started looking around. Okay. I wasn't crazy. They heard it too.

"Where's that coming from?" Johnson said.

"OH MY GOD ITS CAMERON FREAKING DALLAS!"

"NASH!"

"OMG MATT BABE!"

"Shit." I heard Cameron whisper into my neck.

It was a group of fangirls and they were taking pictures. That was the clicking sound.

Johnson, Gilinsky, Carter, and Aaron went up to the girls and distracted them while Cameron lifted me up and off of his lap and Matt let go of Danielle's hand and she stepped away. Taylor let Khayli walk ahead of him so they weren't holding hands anymore.

I was so confused. What was going on? Why did they all let go of us? Were they ashamed of us?

I looked at Cam "Babe what's going on? Why did you move me? Why did Matt and Taylor let go of Danielle and Khayli?"

Matt, Shawn, and Cam looked at me and you could see the pain in their eyes.

Matt leaned close and said, "It's the girls. The fangirls. If they see us with you guys then they'll take pictures and it'll spread everywhere. We love our fans, but sometimes they can get a little over protective. They still don't fully accept Gilinsky and Johnson's girlfriends. We don't want you guys getting the hate."

"Yea babe I really don't want you getting hurt. Some of these girls can be pretty dangerous." Cam said looking at me. You could tell he was hurt.

"Guys, we have a problem. Check twitter." Gilinsky said giving a nod towards the fangirls. If looks could kill I would be dead because of the look I was getting from the girl that screamed Camerons name and the look Danielle was getting from another girl was pretty bad too.