Chapter 4

We all decided to meet in front of the Ferris wheel before we decided to leave. I've went on roller coasters. Went on rides that flipped and would spin and hung me upside down. I was too damn scared to get on the Ferris wheel with Cameron. Apparently I wasn't the only one. Carter, Danielle, and Aaron didn't want to get on either. Matt grabbed Danielle picked her up and carried her and put her into their own little cart. Shawn and Jules already got on. Aaron and carter decided not to go on and went to get milkshakes.

"Come on babe pleasseeeeeeeee?" Cam begged giving me the puppy dog eyes and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I was freaking out on the inside. He just called me babe. And kissed me on the cheek. If I could be I would be screaming. There was no way I could say no to him now. He obviously knew that by the smirk on his face.

"Okay you're taking too long to answer let's go babe." Before I could say anything to him he grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"CAM. PUT ME DOWN. OH MY GOD. CAM."

"You sure you want me to put you down?" You could hear the smirk in his voice. Now I was worried.

"I don't know anymore."

"Too late." That was all he said before he put me down in the seat. Great. Now I'm stuck on the Ferris wheel. Cameron got into the seat next to me and the Ferris wheel started going. I could see Taylor wrapping his arm around Khayli and pulling her in closer to him.

I heard Jules scream from above us

"OH SHIIIIITTTTTTTT GET IT KHAYLI"

Taylor stuck out his middle finger and moved in for the kiss. It turned into a make out session pretty quickly actually.

"GET A ROOM DUDE." Gilinsky screamed from below us.

I would've laughed and made a joke if I wasn't so damn scared. I was literally shaking.

"Babe relax I got you." Cam said as he wrapped his arm around me and brought me closer.

"I can't I'm like so terrified of these things."

We finally reached the top of the Ferris wheel but I was so scared I was hiding my head under cams arm.

"Babe if you don't get out from underneath my arm you won't be able to enjoy the view."

I slowly lifted my head up and looked out. Wow. He was right. It was amazing. You could see everything. The lights from the carnival. The lights from the city. The trees from the forest near by. It was all so perfect.

"Beautiful.." I whispered so quietly I didn't think he noticed.

"I think I have a better view." He said looking at me.

With that he slowly leaned in and kissed me. When our lips connected all the fear was gone. Everything felt perfect. His lips were so soft and gentle. I didn't want it to end. When we finally separated I couldn't stop smiling. We sat there just enjoying each others company for the rest of the ride. I wasn't scared anymore because I was with him. He made me feel safe.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Shawn and Jules holding hands and Matt was tickling Danielle. I think he was trying to make her comfortable since she was so scared. We all got off the ride and started heading to the exit of the fair.

"Guys do you wanna come with us to hang out at the hotel?" Jack and Jack asked all of us.