Chapter 2

I don't know if the girls were screaming because of the ride or because the guys were sitting behind us. Right before the roller coaster dropped I noticed Cameron looking at me and that gave me butterflies that lasted the entire ride. When the ride finished I avoided looking at Cameron. I don't want him thinking I'm a freak.

"Hey, you okay?" Cameron said giving me a weird look.

Shit. I didn't realize he was waiting for me to get up. I must look crazy. Great.

He outstretched his hand to help me get out of the seat. When I touched his hand it sent electricity through my entire body. I looked up at him and by the expression on his face I could tell he felt the same thing. We stood there just holding hands looking at each other until jules cleared her throat and had a huge smirk on her face. I could feel the heat run to my face as I started blushing. Once I got off the ride I realized they were all there. I didn't know who was who besides Cameron, Nash, and Mahogany since she was the only girl. Wow she was literally perfect. Her hair was so beautiful I was completely jealous of those curls. The whole group was standing there just talking. Jules grabbed Khayli, Danielle, and my hand and grabbed us into a corner.

"Should we ask them for a picture?" Jules asked.

"I really don't know like I don't want to turn their family day into work. Maybe we should just leave them alone." Danielle said even though you could tell she really wanted to be around them.

Jules was about to say something but when she looked up her eyes opened wide and you could tell she was holding in a scream.

"Gia?" I heard someone call from behind me.

I turned around and saw Cameron behind me nervously rubbing the back of his neck with a shy smile on. God he was so attractive. Next to him was a really really tall guy with dark hair and brown eyes and when he smiled you could slightly tell he had a lazy eye. He still looked amazing. I could see him checking Jules out.

"Uh um yea Cameron?" Ugh he made me so nervous I could barely talk right.

"Well I was just wondering if you and your friends maybe wanted to hang out with us?" He asked me.

Before I could even answer Danielle answered for me. "We would love too!" She said extremely enthusiastic.

I laughed at how excited she was.

"Yea definitely that sounds like fun." I answered. My answer put a huge smile on his face that instantly made me smile.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the rest of his group. He was actually holding my hand. The most attractive human being I have ever seen in my entire life was actually holding my hand. Was this real? From the corner of my eye I could see jules talking to that really tall guy that was with Cameron. Once we reached the group Cameron still hadn't let go of my hand and I could see the looks the rest of the people we're giving us. It wasn't judgmental. It was more of a shocked look.

"Okay so that's Mahogany, he's Carter, that's Matt, those two over there are Jack and Jack, standing next to Mahogany is Jacob, that's Nash and Hayes, next to your friend is Shawn, the guy with the bandana is Taylor, and that over there is Aaron." As Cameron said the names he pointed them out.

Okay so Carter had dark hair and dark eyes and was talking to Matt. Matt was the one with really light brown hair and light eyes and kinda looked a little like Justin Bieber. The first jack was short with blonde hair and light eyes. The other jack was completely the opposite. He was tall with dark hair and dark eyes. Jacob was talking to mahogany. You could tell they had a thing for each other. Nash and Hayes were standing together. You could tell they were brothers by their perfect blue eyes. Nash was taller and had blonde highlights while Hayes' hair was all dark brown. Wait. Jules was talking to Shawn. Oh my god that must be the Shawn she was talking about in the car. She must be freaking out. Aaron had black her that was long and big brown eyes and I swear he was the cutest thing ever. That's when I noticed Taylor looking at me. He was wearing a tie dye bandana that matched his cut off tank top.

"Guys this is Gia and her friends..." he looked at me asking for their names so I spoke up. "Over there is Danielle and Khayli and that's Jules talking to Shawn."

Taylor stepped closer and winked at me and smirked. "Hey"

You could tell he did that just to mess with Cameron. It worked. Cameron let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him.

"Chill dude it was a joke." Taylor said laughing and walked away heading towards Khayli.

Cameron let go of my waist which made me kinda sad. When he saw my face he smiled and intertwined our fingers.

Danielle was standing there talking to Khayli and Taylor when I saw Matt come up to her and started talking to her. My phone started vibrating. It was a message from Jules sent to our group chat with Khayli and Danielle. Her message said "I SHIP IT. I SHIP IT SO HARD." We all burst out laughing and the guys looked at us like we were crazy.