4- "what are you doing everyday for the rest of summer?"

A few silent minutes later we arrived at what I think was a college. By this point it was cold and Hayes had given me his jacket to stay warm. Hayes hopped over a locked fence then managed to somehow pull me over too. I followed him to a very lightly lit field. Hayes sat in the middle of the field and fell to his back. He patted the spot next to him, I laid down.
"Is this legal?" I questioned
"No not exactly."
I didn't even care at this point, we were already here.
"So what did you want to show me?" I asked rolling over to my stomach
"Umm, I kinda made that up." He ruffled his hair.
"What? why?"
"Sorry I wanted to spend some time with just you." Hayes laughed also turning to his stomach. He just looked at me with a smile then said "good way to start the summer... but the last two weeks of school were pretty great."
"And whys that?" I propped up on my elbows.
"Well this really hot girl transferred from Florida."
Was he talking about me?
"oh really?" I played along "how hot?"
"Smoking hot! All the guys want to bang her, especially me. but the thing is... she doesn't even know how beautiful she really is."
I sincerely smiled. He made me feel good about myself. Hayes sat up when I rolled onto my back again. He gave over me, I looked up into his eyes.
"So what are you doing everyday for the rest of summer?" Hayes smirked.
My heart almost skipped a beat.
"What ever you're doing." I told him. I saw him lick his lips and look at mine. He slowly moved his face closer to mine. I wasn't going to push him back or pull away... I think I almost wanted it to happen. Perhaps I was forgetting his reputation and that it won't mean anything to him and looking past that just for this moment in time.
"HEY!" a deep male voice caused Hayes to pull up before our lips touched "who's out there?!" we saw a stream of light from a security guards flashlight.
"Run!" Hayes commanded. He grabbed my hand and dragged me behind him. We sprinted all the way down the street and past the turns until we were far from the field where we almost kissed.
The thought hit me like a wrecking ball. What would have happened if we had? what would he think? he would probably just think I'm easy cause I know our relationship would only be casual. No feelings. Kissing him would be wrong, at least on my part. But at the same time... it almost felt right. I can imagine the feeling of his soft lips on mine. the sensation of my first kiss. When I look back on life do I really want my first kiss to be nothing but casual for him and I being the fool who fell for his attractions?
I stopped thinking about it and just walked. Hayes followed me to the side of my house where we climbed up an old latter that reached my room window. My foot got caught when I moved over to my window, making me stumble onto my floor with a loud thud. We all laughed until we heard my grandma. "Sam? is that you?" she called. I heard her begin to walk up the steps.
"Go under the bed!" I whispered to Hayes. He hastily squeezed under my mattress. By the time my grandma got there he had just pulled himself fully under.
"What happened I heard a crash?" my grandma asked while rubbing her eye.
"Umm.." I looked to Taylor on the floor for an excuse.
"It was me!" Taylor interjected "I- I fell out of bed."
My grandma shook her head then shut the door behind her. When I was sure she was down stairs I told Hayes he could come out. I heard the sound of fabric tearing followed by Hayes muttering something along the lines of swearing. When he was fully out from under the bed it seems that a spring or something had caught on to his shirt and torn it. Hayes simply pulled it off his chest. I couldn't stop myself from staring.
"Umm. you, you should g-go home nnow." I slurred not looking at his eyes but his naked chest.
"Ok. Babe. See you tomorrow?" he asked already halfway out the window.
"Yeah sure." I smiled.
I stopped him before he left "wait, your jacket." I started unzipping it.
"Keep it. It looks better on you anyways." Hayes said then He jumped out the window and vanished into the night. I closed the window and sighed. Tonight was... the most fun I've ever had.