33- "We'd be cuter as a couple though."

•••SAMS POV•••

I patiently waited for the bell to ring. When it did I jumped down the stairs and opened the door. Taylor stood with a wide grin. I'm happy we could move past the whole kissing Hayes thing but I couldn't help but have that image in my head whenever I saw her and feel just the slightest bit hurt. Anyway, I opened my front door to let Taylor in with her makeup bag hair curler and anything else she had brought for me.

"Where are your grandparents?" she asked as she walked in.

"They left a little bit ago for bingo night. They'll be out late so Hayes is picking me up here instead of sneaking out." I explained.

"Perfect!" Taylor squealed, "And I'll be here to take pictures!"

I smiled and headed up the steps to my room. I informed her that I had already showered and washed my face just a little before she got her so we should get started on hair and makeup right away. Taylor sat down her large makeup box, kit, thingy. It opened up to several sets of makeups with shelves, drawers, and any other compartment there could be. She set down the heels she brought for me to wear and my eyes bulged. As for me, I hardly ever wore anything on my face other than the occasional mascara and stuck to sneaker. All this eye shadow, lip stuff and everything else was new territory for me. Not to mention the heels she gave me to wear tonight.

Taylor took a seat behind me, on the floor, and began brushing at the small tangles I managed to miss when I finished drying my hair. I sat on my laptop looking at whatever I came across on Tumblr. The usual posts of Louis Tomlinson and Luke Hemmings pictures to fill up my feed. How I loved being the proud owner of my crazy boy loving account.

My phone buzzed behind me with a text. I hadn't really touched my phone today, I probably had quite a few texts waiting me.

Maybe two, because I'm so popular.

"Who is it?" I asked.

Taylor picked up my phone and read off the texts I had, "You have one from Nash, two from Hayes, and six from Taylor Caniff. Gosh. Who's that?"

Oh so I was wrong, nine awaiting texts.

"He's one of Hayes's friends that I met at Magcon." I informed her on Taylor Caniff's existence.

"If he's Hayes's friend why is he texting you? He knows you're into Hayes doesn't he?"

I laughed, "Yes, he knows! We just became friends when I was at Magcon with Hayes. It's not like that. He's older than us."

"Maybe age isn't a question for Mr. Caniff. Nash is older than me."

"Nash is only one year older, Taylor is 18." Why can't she just see that she's way off?

"Then why don't you read the texts?"

I reached back for my phone and tried to move as little as possible so Taylor wouldn't burn my neck with the curling iron. I failed and was burnt twice.

Ouch.

I tapped in my password.

And no it's totally not Hayes's birthday.

0608 - June 8th....

I opened Taylor's six texts out loud:

Taylor Caniff: SAM! SAM! SAM!

Taylor Caniff: DATE NIGHT WITH HAYES!

Taylor Caniff: Have fun you two! ;)

Taylor Caniff: But not too much fun or I'll have to tell Nash