Prologue: Lisa

Uknown's POV

"Hey Lisa!", I called out Lisa.

"Hello!", she smiled at me. "Uhmmm, I have something for you", i said to Lisa. "Really? What is it?", she asked "Here", as I grabbed her hand and put the bracelet in her wrist and she looked at me "It's beautiful!", and she hugged me. "Thank you !", and she smiled.

"Lisa, don't ever take off that bracelet so you can always think of me", I said to her and she nodded.

Everything was perfect until the government decided to divide the city into two. I got separated from Lisa, she was in the bright side which had all the things you could ask for. While I was in the dark side which you wouldn't want anything to be a part of. I suffered alot, but I needed to survive and live as long as I can so I can see Lisa's bright smile once again.

Lisa's POV

I can see him being dragged away from us. No! I need to stop them! I ran to him and grabbed his hand. "Please! Don't take them!", I cried to the man who was dragging them and putting them into a van. I was still holding onto him. "Hold on! Don't let go! Please", I cried harder as tears was streaming down my eyes. "You need to let go Lisa! I don't want them to hurt you!", he shouted at me but I declined "Please! Don't take them!", I cried to the man and he pushed me "Shut up!", as the rest of them took me away. "No! No!Please! Take them back! Take him back!", I shouted and he looked at me and mouthed "I love you Lisa", that's when they knocked him out and he fainted. I was so shocked, "I'm sorry", i cried. "I'm very sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you", I cried and that's when I last saw him.

"Hey! Lisa! Wake up!", Rosé slapped me and I woke up breathing so hard. I touched my face and it was wet.

"You were screaming and crying Lisa, did you dream of him again?", Jennie asked with a worried voice.

"I...... yes, I dreamed of him and it's the same thing again. I'm always dreaming of him", I answered.

"You know, I also dream of him and them. Every night. It's like I can't take them out of my mind", Rosé said.

"I also dream of him and them every night. I miss him so much", Jennie said.

"I know. But we need to move on." I said to the both of them and they sweetly smiled at me and nodded.

"Atleast try to think of other things.", Jennie said and Rosé and I agreed.

The three of us went downstairs and ate our breakfast. Once breakfast is done, we took a bath and prepared ourselves for another day of training at the gym.

"So? You girls ready yet?", Jennie asked.

"Yep! We're ready!", I said and we walked to go to our training grounds.

Once we arrived there we immediately saw our training trachers. My personal trainer and one of the generals is Yoo Kihyun. He's very handsome i must say!

While I was stretching Kihyun suddenly stood by "Still not taking that bracelet off?", he asked

While I was stretching Kihyun suddenly stood by "Still not taking that bracelet off?", he asked. "Nope General", I said and smiled at him and he just nodded and talked to Wonho, also one of the Generals.

I stared at the bracelet that he gave me. It's simple yet very beautiful.

Just staring at it makes me smile

Just staring at it makes me smile. When can I actually see them again? That's the question I keep asking myself everyday.

As I was done stretching General Kihyun called me to start our training and today he told me that he'll train me to master using the knife. And we started training. Our training is always intense because the Government's president told us that we'll be doing a very top secret project soon. I just hope everything goes well.

Let me introduce myself.
I'm Lisa
19 y/o
Member of the Government's secret agents.

My parents died when I was 15 and I have no relatives.

Government owns me now and I work for them.

Like it??? Hehehehe curious who's the uknown? Have to read until the end! Rosé coming up next! 👏👍😄 🌹