Day 1

Author's POV

Several days, weeks and even months have passed since they retrieved Hyungwon and Wonho. But the two aren't really in a good state. They are both in ICU because of all the fractures they have in their bodies and are currently in a coma.

Rosé was always beside Hyungwon. Sometimes Lisa and Jennie would tell her to go back to their dorm and take a rest but she would refuse. She would always stay beside Hyungwon.

But one day, Hyungwon and Wonho woke up from being in a coma and that's when all of them were relieved.

*weeks after Hyungwon and Wonho woke up*

Lisa's POV

Daniel and I have been dating for 5 months now and going strong. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love him so much.

"Hey. The president wants to see us", I said to Jennie and Rosé.

And they just followed me.

*at the conference room*

"I will be sending you girls in the darks side tommorow.", The president said to us.

"Why so sudden?", Jennie asked.

"We need to know what BTS's weakness is. You need to do all you can just to gain their trust. Even if it means them falling inlove with you. So be it", The president said.

We just agreed because we can't really do anything about it.

*next day*

Jennie's POV

We are now packing our things and Lisa went out for awhile to say goodbye to Daniel.

"Hey Chaeng, are you nervous?", I asked Rosé

"A little. But this is what we trained for so we need to do our best", she answered

We heard the door open and
it was Lisa.

"You okay Lis?", Rosé asked.

"Yeah. But for sure I'll miss Daniel so much. And we'll be in this mission for months. Even years!", she cried.

"Hey it's okay. I'm sure Daniel would find a way to visit you there every once in a while." I said to her and she just nodded.

The three of us finished packing and we head outside to wait for the car that we'll use to go in the other side.

While we were waiting. Wanna one and Monsta X went out and said their goodbyes and goodlucks to us.

Daniel and Lisa is talking yo each other. So is Hyungwon and Rosé.

"Hey Jennie", I heard General Minyuk say.

"Hi General", I smiled at him.

"Goodluck okay? Don't forget about me okay. We'll be visiting you secretly there every once in awhile so take care of yourselves.", he said to me and gave me a pat in the head.

"Sure will General. I'll miss you", I said to Minhyun and hugged him.

"I'll miss you more Jennie", he said and hugged me back.

Our car arrived and the driver gave the keys to Lisa because we'll be going there on our own.

I put my luggage in the trunk and hugged Minhyuk once again before I went inside the car.

Rosé's POV

Hyungwon was in a wheelchair because he still can't walk from all the bone fractures that he have.

I crouched down to his level. "General, i like you. Alot", I said to him and smiled.

"Really?", he asked.