Exam Pt.2

Jennie's POV

The speaker went off and the screen inside the room lit up.

"You have 30 minutes complete these tasks. You will find a black box under the table, you need to open it but first is you need to find clues on how to open the box. Your timer starts now", General Minhyuk said thru the screen and that's when we started to look for clues.

"Ughhhh. I'm pretty sure that this is an escape room", I complained.

"We're not suppose to help each other but just find clues so we can get out of this room and escape.", Guanlin answered me and I just nodded.

*few minutes later*

"Hey! I found a clue", Guanlin suddenly said.

"What is it?", I asked.

"It's a card and it says 'If you wanna escape. Fight each other and whoever wins gets to open the box and escape", said Guanlin.

I pathetically laughed. "Huh, so we need to fight each other already? Take it easy on a girl. Kay?", I said to him.

"Okay let's do this old school", Guanlin answered and he removed all his weapons from his body and so did I.

Authors POV

They started fighting.
Jennie tried punched Guanlin but he dodged her punch.

Guanlin pumched Jennie's stomach and grabbed Jennie's arm and strangled her.

Jennie tried to fight back but she already admitted that Guanlin is much stronger than her, but then she remembers what the Generals told them.

"Find their weakness", she whispered to herself.

"Huh?", Guanlin said and that's when Jennie got her que.

She stomped on Guanlin's foot and elbowed his "down there" and Guanlin dropped on the floor and whimpers in pain.

Suddenly the screen lit up again. "You win Jennie. Now get the black box and get out of this room. Good job", General Minhyuk said thru the screen.

Jennie's POV

I gathered my weapons and get the black box and went out of the room.

"Waahh, I can't believe I won over Guanlin", I sighed in relief but then the black box opened by itself. There is a card and a syringe.

"Before you can get out of this asylum, you need to make the worst patient in this asylum to calm down so he can give you the key to escape this insane asylum. If you can't do this within an hour, all the patients will try to kill you."

"Aishh. Fuck you President Vernon", I scratched the back of my head and started to move to find this important patient.

I finished running thru the halls of this asylum but I can't seem to find that patient. But then, I saw this last room that i haven't been in.

I opened the big metal door and I saw him there with chains cuffed in his feet.

"So you came?", the patient smirked at me and I noticed that this is not a patient in this asylum. He is Sungwoo.

"What the hell are you doing here?", I asked him.

"What else? To fight you.", he smirked at me.

"Let's finish this quickly", I smirked at him.

That's when he stood up and he started to try and break the chain.

He started to laugh crazily. "Stop laughing!", I shouted at him.