Exam pt.1

Author's POV

Several weeks have passed and the girls was ready to do their test mission with Wanna One.

"Girls, We expect you to win because we've been practicing so hard for this", General Minhyuk said.

"It may be a bit hard but we expect that you'll do your best.", General Wonho said.

"And also look out for their blind spots. They are your sunbaes and they may have abilities that can be intimidating but all of them have a blind spot. Just find it and for sure you'll win", General Kihyun said to the girls.

"Yes General!", the three girls answered.

It's 11 boys vs 3 girls. The boys of Wanna One are now ready to fight the girls in this big Arena maze that the President assigned them to do the test mission in.

The maze is consisted of 6 stages and you can only pass if you beat your opponent.

(1st)The never ending bridge- This stage is what it actually says. It's a never ending bridge that you can only pass if you beat your opponent.

(2nd) Dark Forest- The Dark forest is connected to the Never ending bridge and the same rules apply. Beat your opponent to pass this stage but the difference is there will be wild animals in your way.

(3rd) Abandoned City- In this stage you'll need skills and brains. Because you'll never know if you'll get trapped in one place and also you mist find your way out when you beat your oppenent.

(4th) Lost Olympian City- Ancient stage where you'll face your opponent in a arena just like the old Romans do.

(5th) Insane Asylum- Stage where you and your opponent will be put in an Insane asylum with crazy patients and the both of you need to escape. Who escapes first will win. This is all thinking and strategy.

(6th) Your worst nightmare- In this stage, your opponent will have the advantage to manipulate your mind and show you your worst nightmares. All you have to do is try to think of other things that'll make your nightmare stop.

"Those stages are hell as fuck. So? You girls ready?", Lisa asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be", Jennie answered with a determined to win face.

"We need to pass this exam or else the President won't assign the project to us. Fighting to us and we'll win this for sure!", Rosé answered.

"To hell with this maze. Ughhh just for this project, we need to do this?", Lisa complained.

"Well, we need to. It's President Vernon's order", Jennie said.

"We really can't do anything about it so let us just finish this quick", Rosé said and Lisa and Jennie agreed

As the girls was picking their weapons and talking to each other. Jihoon and Daniel visited them for a bit.

"Are you ready?", Daniel asked the girls and Lisa blushed because she has a HUGE crush on her sunbae nim, which was Daniel.

"Uhh yeahh", Rosé answered.

"We'll go easy on you girls. Don't worry.", said Jihoon.

"You don't have to. We're much stronger than you think.", Jennie said to Jihoon.

"Well, goodluck to you. We'll be heading off now. See you in the maze", said Daniel and they both headed off.

Jennie's POV

I called the girls for a meeting before we go into the maze in about 10 minutes.

"Okay, so this it what we'll do. Lisa you always keep your eye on Daniel, Daehwi, Jinyoung and Jisung. While Rosé, you keep your eye on Jihoon, Minhyun and Woojin. And I'll handle Seongwoo, Sungwoon, Jaehwan and Guanlin. The president assigned who will be our opponent. So goodluck to us", I said to them.

"Yes. But also remember that each of them has a special ability so be careful. And also the three of us will be seperated because first, this is a maze, second is because the arena is pretty big. Try to avoid those who the President didn't assign to you", Lisa said.

*at the arena*

Jennie's POV

I was placed in the 1st and 5th stage which was the Never ending bridge and the Insane Asylum.

The first stage where I was in was the Insane asylum.

I was placed inside a room.
"This place is so big", I said.

"Yeah I know", someone suddenly said and it was Guanlin.

"Guanlin and Jennie. Whoever escapes first will win here. Goodluck to the both of you", General Shownu said thru the speaker.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Cliffhanger. Hehehe sorry I'm out of ideas 😂😂