Trust

Jennie's POV

The three of us are now infront of Bangtan's room here in the 3rd floor.

"Should we knock?", Lisa asked.

"I think so. Do you prefer just casually going in and telling them that we just got in their room by accident?", Rosé said.

"I prefer by accident", I said to them.

"Me too", Lisa said and she suddenly opened the door and dragged Rosé and I inside.

As soon as we were inside.

"Who the fuck are you?", someone said.

"Uhhh, this is our room", Lisa said.

What?! Is this girl crazy or what.

"Yeah. Why are you guys in OUR room?", Rosé also asked.

Aish this kid.

I just remained silent with my poker face on and listened to their conversation.

"Who are you?", someone said and I assume it was Yoongi.

"I'm Lisa and this is Rosé and that girl over there is Jennie", Lisa said.

"Who are you guys?", Rosé asked and someone very tall stood up and the others followed.

"We're Bangtan. And I'm Namjoon. Their leader", Namjoon said and he introduced us to the other members.

Suddenly Jimin walked towards me and smirked.

"Well, well. Hey pretty girl", he said and bit his lip.

"Hey", I said

"Where do you girls live? It's my first time seeing you here.", Jimin said.

"Uhhhhhmm. Uhhhh", shit. I can't think of a place.

"We used to live in the far side of this city but now we just moved here and we haven't found a apartment to stay in yet", I said to him.

"Well, I can ask Namjoon hyung if you girls can live with us for awhile", He said to me.

This is our chance to get close to them so I agreed.

"Sure. We would love to", I said to him.

*at Bangtan's apartment*

We are currently sitting in their couch while they fix their rooms for us.

"Heol! This apartment is so messy", Lisa whispered to us.

"They're boys. What do you expect", Rosé said.

"But Daniel isn't this messy", Lisa said.

"We need to do this. Okay?", I whispered to them and Lisa just sighed.

"Heyy. Atleast we get to be with them again", I said to them.

"Do you think they notice who we are?", Rosé asked

"I don't think so", Lisa said.

"Hey girls! Your room is ready", Jungkook said to us.

"Oh. Okay. Thanks", Lisa answered.

"Do you want us to help you with your things?", Taehyung asked.

"No need. We can handle ourselves.", Rosé said and she smiled at Taehyung

Lisa's POV

We are now in our room and we are currently fixing our things.

"It's so weird seeing them with a lot of tattoos." Jennie said

"I know. What happened to them?", Jennie asked.

"Well, that's what happens when you're brought here", I said to them.

Suddenly someone knocked on our door.

"Come in", Rosé said and it was Hoseok.

"Heyyyy", he said to us.

"Hello. Do you need something?", I asked him.

"No, Just want to ask of we can trust you", he said.

"Of course you can", Jennie said.

"That's good! Because we can kill you anytime you try to betray us. Just letting you girls know. Okay bye", He said and walked out of our room.

"Woahh", Rosé said.

"Yep. Woahh", Jennie also said.

We finished unpacking and we went outside to join them.

"Hello", we said to them and we sat down on the couch.

"So, we have some house rules here", Namjoon said.

"Yeah, 1st is never leave the house without telling us, 2nd is never let anyone inside this house, 3rd is if you know something, always keep ur mouth shut. And the final rule is never get to attached with us because we are dangerous persons", Jin said

"Okayyyyyy", Jennie and Rosé said.

Rosé's POV

"Can we trust you?", Namjoon asked us

"Of course you can. But! Can we also trust you guys?", Lisa asked

"You can", Jungkook answered.

"Btw, uhmmm. Is it really true that you guys are the most dangerous gang here?", Jennie asked.

"How did you know?", Jimin also asked.

"We overheard some people while we were in the club", I said to him and he just nodded.

"Let us trust each other, Okay?", Taehyung said to us and we just nodded.

Author's POV

Days have passed and the girls and boys have gotten much closer to each other. It's like they've known each other for so long. Little did bangtan know that it was their childhood friends who they're staying with.

Jungkook and Lisa have gotten much more closer and it's making Daniel very jealous.

Jennie and Jimin are very close also. They even go out at night together.

Taehyung and Rosé are also close to each other. The both of them always go out together.

Yoongi treated Lisa like his very own sister. So did Lisa.

Hoseok and Jin treated Jennie like their "older" sister and it would sometimes annoy Jennie

Namjoon also treats Rosé like his own sister.

heyy. Another update! As promised. Sorry kung medyo magulo. Wala akong maisip ehh. Hehehe baka i ulitin ko tong chap nato. 😄 but for now I'll just let it be 😂😂

-강다녤's Wifeu🍑