Rosé

Rosé's POV

He was staring at me. "Do you need something? Is there something on my face?", I asked and he snapped out of it "Ah! Am I staring? Hahaha sorry, you're just very beautiful. That's why. Hehe", he said as he scratched the back of his head. "Are you hungry? Cause I am!", I said to him. "Well, let us go buy something for you", he replied as we stood up and he held my hand and we got to the ice cream truck.

We just got our ice creams and mine was cookies and cream and his was mint chocolate chip. "Do you wanna try mine?", he asked. "Well, I guess I could try a little", and he gave me a bit of his Ice cream.

"Rosé look! Its a green butterfly!", as he pointed the butterfly. I got so excited so I tried to catch the butterfly but as soon as I got back.......

Everything drifted away from me.

He was shouting for me to run. I stood there frozen, I..... I couldn't do anything. Basically, I was useless!

"Rosé! Run! Save yourself!", he shouted at me as he was trying to fight those men who were holding him down. I just stood there and watch them as they injected something in him and and he fainted.

I started to run and cry because I couldn't do anything. I couldn't save him. He was always there for me when I'm at the hardest times, he's always there for me when I'm happy, he's always there for me when I'm sad.

He was always there. And now, I couldn't even save him! Yet, he saved me again.

I was hiding behind this building and thinking why he always think of others before himself. "Why!? Why did you have to take him?! Why are you like this!?", i cried.

It was getting dark and I had to get home soon so I started walking and as I was walking to where those men took him. I saw a ring, if I'm not mistaken. He never take this ring off, he must've dropped it so I took it and promised myself to never take it off until I find him.

As soon as I got home I saw my parents fighting. My dad would always abuse my mom and he would also abuse me.

I can't take this anymore so I ran away. So many things happened tonight and I still can't believe that I lost him....

*at the table eating breakfast*

"Rosé. Heyy! Snap out of it", said Lisa.

"Owww. I'm sorry. I was just...... Thinking", i replied.

"Thinking? About what?", Jennie asked.
"Well, him.", i said as I look at the ring at my finger and smiling as I remember that he always used wore this.

"Ahh, him. You okay?", Lisa asked

"Yeah. I'm fine!", and I smiled at both of them.

"Hmmmmkayyyy", said Jennie.

*at the training grounds*

My personal trainer is General Wonho. He's very attractive and also very kind.

"Hey Rosé, I'll be teaching you how to master the gun

"Hey Rosé, I'll be teaching you how to master the gun.", said General Wonho.

"Alright general.", i said and we started to train.

General gave me a 10mins break and I sat between Lisa and Jennie.

"Ahhh, this is so tiring", I sighed and look at the both of them.

"Agree", Jennie answered.

"Hey Lalisa, did President Vernon told you why we need and for what are we doing this?", I asked.

"Well, all I know is that we'll be involved in some top secret project.", Lisa answered

"Really?", asked Jennie.

"Well, yeah. That's why we need to do our best. Our team will be the lead in this project", Lisa said.

And we just nodded.

I stared at the ring that he gave me. "I see, you also wear that ring all the time", said Lisa.

"You miss him?", Jennie asked.

"I always miss him", i answered.

"We're all the same", Jennie said.

I just stared at the ring and smiled. It was this simple ring with a purple gem on it. It's very pretty.

"I wish I could see you again", I said to myself.

The Generals called us and we started training again

General Wonho and I started to train again. "Hey, that's a very pretty ring", general said as he looked at my hand.

"Why thank you general.", i answered.

"Who gave it to you?", Asked general.

"A...... Uhmmmm. A friend", I answered and smiled at General.

And he just shrugged it off and we started to get serious in this training.

Ughhhh! When will this end.

Let me introduce myself.

I'm Rosé 🌹

19y/o

I ran away from home because I couldn't handle my parents anymore.

I'm a member of the Government's secret agents.

I treasure my friends more than anything.

A/N

Sorry for the wrong grammars!! Jennie coming up next! 👍😉😄
감사합니다!!