--FOUR--

HEY GUYS, WE'RE BACK AGAIN!! THIS CHAPTER IS SUPER SHORT. LIKE SHORTER THAN KEVIN HART SHORT AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT. THE NEXT CHAPTER MIGHT BE KIND OF SHORT TOO BUT WE WRITE BY WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN NOT BY LENGTH. ANYWAY YEAH THIS IS SO SHORT IT COULD BE A QUICK BATHROOM READ BUT I REALLY AM SORRY AND FUTURE CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER, MUCH LONGER.

OK, I'LL STOP "TALKING" AND LET YOU READ THE STORY NOW. ENJOY.

Chapter 4: Preston

The house is chaos. Drunk people are scattered everywhere and the smell of sweat and desperation is prominent.

Nove can sense my hesitation because she quickly grabs my hand and drags me through the house.

"Where are we going?" I ask her.

"If I know Mikaela, she's in the kitchen. She'll probably know where David is," she explains. Everyone follows us as we head towards the kitchen.

I nudge open the kitchen door and immediately see Mikaela sipping on something in a red Solo cup.

Nova drops my hand almost instantly. "Mickae!" she screams and jumps into her friend's arms. Mikaela barely manages to keep the contents of her cup from spilling onto the floor.

"Hey bitch!" Mikaela yells back. They gush about how little they've seen of each other this summer and I wait for the moment when Nova realises we're here for a reason.

Apparently to Caspian, she's taking too long because he steps into their conversation. I head over to the kitchen island where there are an assortment of drinks. People greet me as I pass through, but there aren't as many people in here as there are out in the living here.

I get two cups and fill one with generic beer and another one with vodka and orange juice. I put more orange juice than vodka because I don't think it's a good idea for us to be more tipsy right now.

"Pick your poison," I say to Nova, showing her the insides of the cups. She takes the beer and I drain the vodka in a matter of seconds.

"Wanna dance?" Nova asks me.

"Shouldn't we look for David?" I respond. It's not that I don't want to dance with her, I'm just nervous.

"You know Caspian can handle that," she pouts. "We're not here for long. Dance with me."

I'm practically putty when she looks at me like that. I sigh and let her lead me to the dance floor.

"I'm kind of really bad at this," I laugh and scratch the back of my head.

"I know", Nova smirks. "I've lived with you for a while now. You don't honestly think I've never seen you dance before, do you?"

"I mean, I figured, but a heads up is always nice right?" I lie. I actually didn't think she'd seen me dance before. I wish I could've spared her the embarrassment.

"Yeah, well don't worry. It's--"

"Get your fucking hands off of her!" Caspian shouts. Nova and I turn to see Brielle standing behind him looking murderous and David looking bored.

"We were just having fun," David drawls. He reaches to grab Brielle's hand but Caspian stops him.

"It's not possible to have fun with you," Caspian sneers.

"She can talk can't she?"

"She has a name. And if you ever put your fucking hands on me I'll cut your dick off in your sleep-- well, what little dick you have," Brielle fires back.

"See!" David says turning back to Caspian, "She wants to touch my dick."

The punch happens so quick you can barely see it. Caspian's fist connects directly with David's nose and in a split second, the whole party is a fucking disaster.

"COPS!!" people shout.

"Shit!" I yell. It wouldn't be so bad if Nova and I hadn't had anything to drink, but we did. In other circumstances this could be used as an alibi for trashing the principal's house, but now that we're intoxicated, that's not such a good idea.

We rush over to where Caspian and Brielle were. Luckily Ranelle and Ava are there too. Together we all rush upstairs. There's no way we're getting out of this house while the cops are here, so we're just going to have to find a good place to hide.

We open all the bedroom doors looking for a place to hide. The first one we encounter is the master room. Immediately Ranelle, Ava and Brielle dive under the bed. I guess they pull some sort of Spider-Man trick, because when I peek under I see them all hanging onto the bed frame.

Caspian, Nova and I keep looking for a place to hide. Rather quickly, we find a large toy box inside one of the kids' rooms and it's relatively empty. Quickly, we climb inside it and not a second too late because when the lid closes the door bursts open with who I can only guess is the cops.  

We wait thirty minutes before checking to see if any cops are left. When it's clear all the cops are gone, we go and get the others, and as we're in the car driving back home, I turn to Nova.

"Being stuffed in a box touching your brother's dick is officially the lowest low of my life."

I'LL PROBABLY REWRITE THIS LATER BECAUSE IT KIND OF SUCKS, BUT I NEEDED TO GET AN UPDATE OUT NOW OR ELSE I NEVER WOULD HAVE.