--ONE--

Chapter One: Caspian 

"Guys, meet in the living room. And that means everyone." I say through the intercom system. Everyone refers to not only official members, but novices too. As everyone filters into the living room, I step up onto the fireplace.

"Why'd you call us here Cas?" Ranelle asks.

"Alright so, I've called everybody here because today is the last day of summer." I say once everyone is seated. "And what does the last day of summer mean, Zach?" I ask one of our novices.

"That means that it's the last prank of the summer, right?" Zach says.

"Yes. And the last prank of the summer is always..." I continued, trailing off and waiting for one of the novices to answer.

"Explosive!" Halee answered, a huge grin on her face. I nod. Ranelle stands up and walks over to me. She turns around and plasters a huge grin on her face.

"Seeing as this is the last prank of the summer, all of you novices," she pointed at Zach, Halee, Tiffany, and Jackson "get to come on this prank with us."

"Now, we're going to go over all the rules." I say. The novices nod. Beckett rolls his eyes.

"Cas, do I really need to be here? I hear the rules like five times a day." He asks.

"Yes, you do need to be here Beck. You may not be receiving the rules today, but you will be giving them out. All of us," I point at the official members, "will be telling the novices the rules."

They all groan. I roll my eyes. Little fuckers will do anything not to train our novices.

"So get up here you little shits." Ranelle says, grinning wildly.

"Ronny, I'm literally five months older than you, so shut the fuck up." Ava remarked back with a sneer as she dragged herself off the couch.

"You want me to shut the fuck up? Me! I'm not the one that comes to your room at three in the morning so that I can talk to you about whether or not I have an S--" Ava cuts her off.

"Ronny! You said you wouldn't tell." Ava screeches.

"Yeah, well, think about that the next time you tell me to 'shut the fuck up'. No one tells me what to do." Ranelle smirks. I shake my head, an amused grin on my lips.

"Girls--" Beckett tries to calm them down. He does not succeed. I look down at my phone when I feel it vibrate from a text. The supplies are here."

"Oh, really?" Ava says getting in Ranelle's face. " Well how would you fucking feel if I told everybody about your crush on C--" My head perks up. Her crush on who?

"You traitorous bitch!" Ranelle screams. Now I'm really interested.

"You have a crush on someone?" I ask her. She blushes and starts getting flustered.

:N-no. Pshh, what? I-I don't have a crush on anyone." She says, her voice getting really high pitched. I raise an eyebrow and she turns away from my gaze. From the corner of my eye I see Brielle enter the kitchen.

"Smooth Ronny, real smooth." Ava says, a cheeky grin on her face.

"Oh, shut up, I still don't forgive you." Ranelle shoots back. Ava rolls her eyes. They're best friends, I give them ten minutes.

"CC, someone's at the door." Nova says. I look over and see her standing by the door looking through the peephole.

"It's probably the delivery man, sis." I say walking over to her. I open the door and like predicted it's the delivery man. As I sign for the package, I catch the delivery man looking at the spectacle behind me.