-- SIX --

We're backkkkkk....... for now 

~

Chapter 6: Beckett

We arrived back at the house an hour ago and the others still aren't here. I wouldn't be concerned if we hadn't just broke into someone's house, but we did.

Actually, I'm not even worried. I'm pissed. They're probably out doing something fun while Cole and I are stuck here on novice watch.

At the moment, I'm in the kitchen, sitting on my phone. I've texted all six of them a multitude of times and none of them have answered. One thing's for sure. When they get home I'm kicking someone's ass.

"Cole!" I yell, hoping he's in hearing range.

"What do you want?" He yells back.

"Have you gotten hold of any of them?"

"Yeah! Ava texted me like ten minutes ago," He says as he walks into the kitchen.

Great! That means she's ignoring me, because I definitely texted her a little less than fifteen minutes ago. It's confirmed. They went to the party. The party Caspian banned because tomorrow is the first day of school.

I hear the front door open and I rush out of the kitchen to be greeted by laughter and good times.

"Where the fuck were you guys?" I ask, absolutely fuming.

"Oh, we went to the party," Ranelle says. She pats my shoulder as she walks past me.

"You guys went to the party?" Tiffany says. I don't even know where the hell she came from, but she looks about as upset as I'm feeling.

"Yeah, but it was a total bust," Brielle tries to explain.

"Why what happened?" Cole asks. Somehow we managed to migrate to the living room. Cole sits next to Ava on the couch and she begins to explain the situation.

"Well, we weren't going to go to the party, but Mikaela texts Nova saying David's running his mouth. So we show up to this party and I'm having a goodass time. The music is hype as shit, the drinks are burning down my throat, but then we see David. I don't even know how, but he starts harassing Brielle, and then Brielle owns his ass. Like it was great. Anyway, David said something dumb and Cas punches him and then the cops show up, so we hid in this huge ass room for half an hour, and then we came back here."

Wow. That sounds like a lot. A lot that I would have loved to witness.

"Yeah, exactly the shit you don't like," Caspian says smirking.

I stand there gaping at him for a good minute. "What the fuck are you talking about? That's the exact shit I live for!"

"Oh well," Caspian replies, shrugging. "We're going to bed."

One by one, they all filter out of the room until I'm left standing there by myself. When I realize that literally no one cares enough to nurse my hurt feelings I head to my room.

"Stupid motherfuckers, going to a party and getting chased by cops without me," I mutter as I walk into my room.

~~~

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

"What the fuck?" I groan. The bed bounces up and down. I cover my head with my pillow.

"Ava, why the hell are you jumping on my bed?"

I most definitely am not planning on leaving this room until noon.

"It's the first day of school, doofus!" Ava explains. She continues to jump on my bed, and it takes everything in me to not push her off.

"I'm not going."