Extended Description

We fuck people over without ruining their lives... does that make sense?

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Screw Crew. A group of unwanted and/or abused children who take out their vengeance on other people...with pranks. In all essences of the word they screw with people's lives.

Well maybe not to that extent.

See they're very organized. They have their novices- the next in line to take over when the members graduate- and their house. They have a very organized system.

They're not bad kids they just do some bad things. I mean they're not in a gang. They're just like anyone else. They love. They rise and fall and make their mistakes.

They're the best of friends, but more than that they're a family. A dysfunctional, pranking, slightly crazy family, but a family none the less.

When you screw over people's lives, damn straight it's gonna come back to bite you in the ass. But if there's one thing about the Screw Crew, it's that no matter what life throws at them they hit it back harder than it came.

Although they might not do it in the right way, it still works.

They might not be the best of people but they're the best for each other. And maybe just maybe this Screw Crew will learn their lesson when they're the ones being screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so a basic not really long version of the synopsis is here:

The Screw Crew doesn't really get curve balls thrown at them. They screw, get in minor trouble, and repeat. They had to have known that one day it would catch up to them.

3 of the 8 members are in their senior year. Their last year of screwing. Doesn't it seem fitting they-- and the rest of the crew-- would be the ones screwed over.

It's a shocking turn of events and it sure as hell is interesting. Read on to find out.

**WARNING** SWEAR CENTRAL. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED **WARNING**

Proceed.

~~~~~
Hey guys hope you all like this.
Signing off

- C <3