-BLACKOUT-

It was a rainy day in your apartment, a warm environment. (y/n) was in her bedroom watching trough the window while Ayato was in the living room listing to the rain fall next to a cup of coffee.
"It's so beautiful outside" you said and right after you said that everything turns black.
Your fear of the dark appeared and you tried to find the door of you room. Meanwhile Ayato, when the light went off, the first thing he thought were "(y/n) is afraid of the dark" he went in the kitchen searching for candles and put them in the living room. When he heard you calling
"Ayato?...Ayato where are you?"you sound scared."I'm right here, idiot" "Come here and save me!" you were about to cry. "Sigh..wait me, stay where you are"

Ayato went to you and you hugged him with all your strength of how scared you were. "You're trembling..."he was worried"Come here i put some candles in the living room to brighten up a little" The two of you went to the sofa hugging each other. "I love you Ayato" "I love you too stupid" he was blushing. "Please don't leave me alone, never!" you lay down in his chest. "I'll never leave you alone...i promise" he said hugging you back.

Author note: Hey! well i wrote this when i was in a blackout and i didn't have internet (so creative i know) and i wrote a couple more so i'm going to upload them here. i wrote them in paper T^T i'm not expecting this book to be noticed actually, it's just some one shots of my husband owo (i recommend listen to the music ;D)