- KISS ME-

Today it's your two years anniversary with Ayato and you're nervous because you doesn't have a gift for him, but when you had breakfast this morning he seemed normal. "I think he forget it too" you thought. In the afternoon he was in the living room watching TV.      "Hey i'm going out" you said. "Okay.." You leave to buy him a present.

The other day you two went to a pet shop and he saw a fluffy black bunny, he was hypnotised watching him so you went to the pet shop to buy the fucking bunny before is too late.
Meanwhile after you left, Ayato ran to your room and take out a box he had in the closet and went to the rooftop. When you came back you didn't saw Ayato anywhere so you went up to your room for hide the little rabbit, when you entered to the room you saw a note in the bed, he wrote it. "Wear a hoddie and go to the rooftop" You did as he said and went to the rooftop.
When you arrive at the rooftop you saw a sofa and a little table with two cups of coffee, everything was decorated with white lights and there was music  in the background, but Ayato wasn't there. Ayato was hiding, he wanted to see your reaction before approaching, he was nervous, when he saw you arrive, he saw your face of amazement and smiled.
"Do you like the surprise?" he said getting closer to you "Ayato...Are you sick, do you have fever?" "Uh?" "It's weird seeing you doing all of this " You was laughing internally "Youu idiot!you don't value what i do for you!" he was mad. You hug him. "Thanks..for everything.." you said with tears in your eyes "Sigh..don't cry" he smiled"Come here and join me to watch the stars" the two of you sat on the sofa while drinking coffee.            

"Oh shit!" "What happen (y/n)" "I forgot something, wait me for a second"You ran to your room and took the box with the rabbit and returned to the rooftop.
"Ok i'm back, but i need you to close your eyes" "What the fuck are you going to do?!" "Ugh! its nothing bad" He close his eyes and you put the box in his hands "You can open your eyes" "What is this..? " "Open it" You give him a sweet smile.
"Im scared..." he opened the box and take the bunny out."you didn't! you stupid idiot! why?!" he was happy "because i love you" "I love you too" he put back the bunny into his box and hug you "you are perfect (y/n) i don't know how you chose a man like me but i'm grateful" You approach to him and kiss him "Shhh just kiss me"