Episode 6: Seek and Destroy

Anna sat impatiently waiting for Charlie, drumming her long fake nails against the sound board. She was bored to say the least, she didn't like to be kept waiting. When she showed up unexpectedly at Charlie's place last night, she was trying to get him to sleep with her. She didn't like him at all in a romantic term, but she could sense that something was happening between him and Mari. Mari would always get what she wanted, she got everything handed to her on a plate, meanwhile Anna had to work hard for what she wanted. Anna thought sleeping with the boss was a good idea because she's done it before. Unlike her last boss; Charlie isn't married and has no children, so there would be no complications. To say that she didn't care about anyone but herself would be an understatement, as she didn't care who she hurt along the way. Anna’s mother walked into the room, her mom was there for her, somehow she had gotten her mother to completely disown Mari from the family. Her mother had similar features that matched her, the long hair and legs, slender cheek bones. “Where is that man and what on God's green earth is taking him so long?!” Her mother, Meredith yelled. Just then Chelsie walked in with a nice welcoming smile, she had done this before; keep them calm, happy and wait a little bit longer for Charlie. “I'm so sorry, Anna. Charlie is dealing with a problem in Toronto right now, it should just be a couple more minutes.” replied Chelsie in a composed tone. Anna groaned and slammed her hands down on the soundboard, she did not like to kept waiting and Charlie knew this; she was going to make him pay for making her wait. Anna had problems with boys all of her life, her first boyfriend abused her and she thought that was okay so she just let it keep happening to her. She's damaged, too far out of control, she didn't know how to stop; even if she could figure it out, would she want it to stop?

After what seemed like a lifetime of waiting for Charlie, he finally showed up. They discussed a possible tour and how she really needed to feel the music in order to perform better. Once the ladies were done, they went back to their hotel. As soon as Anna entered the suite, Meredith yelled at her.

“You need him to get to the top!” said Meredith.

“I know, Ma. But it's hard when Marisol is running around trying to get his attention.” Anna explained.

“That little witch! She will not destroy this family! I will not let it happen!” Meredith yelled as she walked out of the suite. Who knows where she might be headed…