Chapter 5

(Y/N)'s POV
"Gather round, gather round!" Kara calls, standing on a table "So, most of you have probably forgotten which rooms you'll be in tomorrow because you're all idiots, but don't worry! Concept has you covered. For the first half an hour, Little Mix and Charlie - you're in Room A. Megan T. and Fifth Harmony - Room B, and Austin and Katy; you're in Room C. Then, for the second half an hour, Little Mix and Katy will move to Room D; Megan T, you're going to Room A, and Austin will move to Room B. Everyone else stays in the same place and blah blah blahdey blah. Then everyone needs to come back here and we'll rehearse singing and stuff for Sorry. Now, BEGONE!" As everyone starts to move to their respective rooms, I grab Kara's hand, and start skipping toward Room D.
"You are an actual five year old," she says, walking quickly to catch up with me.

"Meghan and Selena, stop canoodling and get through here!" I yell when we get to the room. "We've got some sweet kit in here."
"Bags this guitar," Kara says as she picks up one with a blue dragon design on it. Meghan and Selena race into the room, obviously excited at the prospect of new instruments. Selena grabs the guitar that Kara's left, which has a galaxy design on it, and Meghan picks up the bass guitar, which has a Star Wars-themed design on it. The drumkit is translucent blue, with what appear to be LED lights inside each drum. Leant against the wall are three acoustic guitars, all of which are black with gold edging, and next to them is a cajon (picture above).
"Right," I say "Shall we start off with Voodoo Doll?" (by 5SOS - their official video - you sing Luke's bits and play Ashton's bits on the cajon, Meghan does Calum's bits, Kara does Michael's guitar bits, and Selena does Luke's guitar bits and Michael's singing bits.) We sit in a semicircle like we will when we're performing, and I count us in. 
About eight minutes later we've rehearsed both Voodoo Doll and Say You Won't Let Go.
"Let's do Middle of the Night," Selena suggests, so the other three put their guitars on the stands, and we all go to our main instruments (video above. You sing Brad's bits and play Tristan's bits, Kara plays James' bits, Meghan does all of Connor's parts, and Selena plays Brad's guitar parts)

Roughly twenty minutes later, we've finished rehearsing Middle of the Night, All Night (both The Vamps), Story of My Life (One Direction), Hey Everybody (Five Seconds of Summer), I'll Never Be The Same (Camila Cabello), Show You (Shawn Mendes), Hey Hey Hey (Katy Perry), and for what will be almost a prank on Dinah, Dancing Like a White Girl. There's a knock on the door, and Little Mix and Katy Perry come in.
"Hey guys," Meghan says
"Hey hey hey, Concept," Katy says, referencing the fact that she wrote Hey Hey Hey for us.
"What's up, (Y/N)?" Jade asks me, and we spontaneously do our handshake, which combines the waltz, the whip nae-nae, juju on that beat, and the bunny hop.
"So," Perrie says "Who's gonna rehearse first?"
"I think we'll do Birthday with Katy first," I say "And then See Me Now with you guys."
"Alrighty then," Katy says, walking to the mic stand that we have set up.

"And Little Mix, you're dancing, right?" Kara asks
"Yes," Jesy replies "Four left sharks, coming up." The girls all climb into shark costumes, and we start to play. (Little Mix are doing the same dance as the backup dancers)

"And then, Katy, you go off stage on a platform, and Little Mix, you'll take off your costumes, the Mix Men will come on, and we'll do See Me Now," I say "They know the dance already."

(It's not quite the full length of the song but oh well)

"Ok, guys!" I yell. "We're gonna go through the choreo a couple of times, and then we'll practice singing, and Concept will be playing."
"Positions!" Sarah shouts, and everyone does as told.
"C'mon, (Y/N)," Dinah encourages
"Nope. No way." I say, sitting down in the middle of the floor to show that there was no way that I was going to dance. The music starts, and everyone breaks into the energetic routine.

"One, two, three, four!" I yell, and the girls and I start to play Sorry.
"Oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh. Oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh!" We sing
"You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty," I sing as Charlie comes onto the floor
"You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies," he sings
"I hope I don't run out of time, can someone call a referee?" Katy sings
"'Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness," Fifth Harmony come on
"I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice," Austin sings as Little Mix walk onto the floor
"And by once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times,"
"So let me redeem oh redeem myself tonight," Megan T. sings
"Cause I just need one more shot, second chances." The girls and I sing in unison.
"Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry? 'Cause I'm, missing more than just your body," Everyone sings "Yeah, I know-oh-oh that I let you down, is it too late to say I'm sorry now?"

For once I'm on schedule!
I'm sorry for the crappy chapter; I'm definitely going to try harder on the next chapter.
But for now, thanks for reading!