Disgrace to the family

(Cheesy af)
Third POV

"Jared. What did I told you about coming in here without my permission. Get out!" Jared's mother used her commanding tone on him to leave her and his father alone at the sacred room of darkness. The window open and let the wind howl through her room. He couldn't go back to his room, not again. He was scared of the storm and the rapid lightning that brightened his room every half second. He ignored his mother and jumped into their bed. His father at the time wasn't in the best mood. That's his excuse.
He's been stressing over rent and his hard labor work. It didn't help him rest at all knowing that his little son was jumping on him. Taking his full anger on him, he bursts out loud telling him to leave and stay in his room. Jared had tears forming at the bottom corner of his eyelids, one by one dropped.
Causing them to overflow and rinse his cheeks. He didn't move and stayed cuddled up with his mom. His dad got up and grabbed Jared by the wrist. He pulled him off and dragged him to his bedroom like a crying corpse. Once his father threw him in his bed he shut the door lock and left him. Jared rand at the door, crying enough to the point of getting a dreadful headache. He caught himself obtaining his sobs. With his small head on the door he fell fast asleep.

The morning blossom through his window and welcome him back to reality. He sniffed and smiles at the soft warmth of sunshine beaming on his face. He herd his mothers heals clack on the marble floor. His mother opened the door with Shannon latched onto her right hand. Her lavender sent pleased Jared's comfort. They stared down at him in sentiment. Her silky red knee dressed flows on Jared like a comforting blanket. She kneels to his level, her thumb ran down his jawline where she analyzes a purple bruise. Jared saw her beautiful grey eyes water like a overflowing bathtub. She couldn't contain the abuse of her husband anymore and to see her five year old son like that. It truly broke her heart into shattered peaces. She gave him her hand and pulled him up.

"Let's go to the park." This motivated him to regain his smile back. He jumps with Shannon. Bringing a smile to Constance face. She buckled them on their seat and drove her husbands green aston martin db4 to the closest local park in the city. She stared at the rear view mirror to reassure they were safe on the back seat. What she saw was the most wonderful thing in her life, she saw her two boys playing with one another. Like nothing is interacting them.
She pulls up at the parking lot and got out to unbuckle her little bundles of love.
Jared with his older brother jumped out of the car and ran straight to the park, joining the rest of the kids. "Be safe!" His mother yells. Jared was so caught up with playing with his new friends that he got exhausted and didn't mind staring into the distance. A pair of eyes caught his attention when he looked from the top floor of the playground. He see's the girl hide behind a pole and peaked out to gaze at him with a simple smile. He waves at her in which she responded with a faint giggle. She ran off underneath the playground. Jared curiosity got the best of him, he abandoned his friends and went down the slide. He tried seeking for those pair of eyes.
He finally saw them from behind a slide. She walks around, allowing Jared to get a view of her beauty. She shyly hold her hands behind her back and smiles at him with a light pink shade covering her tiny cheeks. Her wavy hair was let down to her elbows and her white dress enhanced her adorable face. Jared slowly walks up to her and stares into her eyes.

"How old are you?" Jared asked patiently. His eyes landing on ever inch of her gorgeous face.

"Five." She blushed a deeper shade. "And you?"

"Five." He said. "What's your name."

"(Y/N)." She slowly spines her little body clockwise then counterclockwise, timid.