Creep

(Friend 1: the one you always count on)
(Friend 2: most daring and historical one)

You and a couple of your new college friends took Christmas break together to get to know each other and save up for a fun time at France, Paris. A place you always dreamed about going aside from Rome. And many other places.
Just at the moment you and your two friends made it to your guyes five star hotel and began unpacking a long week of clothes.
You couldn't express enough how fucken excited you are.

You opened the clear door to the balcony that had a full view of the beautiful Eiffel Tower

You opened the clear door to the balcony that had a full view of the beautiful Eiffel Tower. Crowds of people just walking below it. Traffic passing through like any usual busy city. The only ungrateful part was the heavy polluted air that surrounds you. You expected the smell of a sweet bakery around the corner to hit you but instead you were hit with fogs of gas and chemicals. You didn't mind much sense it is a highly recommended place. "(y/n)! Get ready! We're going to a local pizzeria! And trynna find some dates!" You blushed as your (friend 1) yelled.

"I ain't trying to get laid! Fuck that shit!" You smiled when you herd them laugh.

"Okayyy! Justa saying. You're going to miss out on some SeXy FrenCH MeN?" You watched her bob her head back and moan. Holding the clear door and sexually squatting down, licking her lips. You looked away, worried for her. Deeply holding in your laugh.

"Don't come to me when you can't get him off your ass." You crossed your eyes, pouting your lips.

"Guys! Get ready!" (Friend 2) walked in front the two of you and clapped like a drama queen. Gesturing the clothes on yours and (Friend 1) compared to her own gorgeous dress.

"You're going to freeze!" She did a dramatic quick spin. "It's literally fifty degrees out"

"It's worth getting a man" She kicks up her leg and sets her foot on the balcony. The sun shining on her golden legs. The short ass thing barely covering her unseeable pussy. You jokingly put your hands out to cover her dick from your face.

"You both need to stop whoring around! I didn't sign up for this shit." You gestured your index finger at both.

You walked passed them and picked out your clothes. Clothes that are actually perfect for the weather! You herd makeup doesn't do justice so you laid back on that. You curled your hair and put on jewelry. As you finally zipped up your high boots you looked up at the balcony to see your friend still half undressed. You rolled your eyes and groaned.
"Hey! Guys! Helloooooo! Get ready or I'm leaving your fucken asses!" You said. They counted on you for navigating the campus. And the least thing they want is for you to leave their dumb asses.
After half an hour of helping them dress professionally nice. You took pictures and navigated around, adventuring the beautiful city. There's to many fun things to discover. Get painted, watch people occasionally play an instrument, people doing yoga on the grass, couples laying on each other watching as time goes by. What a beautiful romantic place.