Secret

"Yo (y/n/n)!" You herd Shannon call out. What you assume to be his phone in the air. "I got Jared's phone" He mouth, viciously point at the phone.

"Oh shit" You mouth back, excited. You waddle towards the sofa were he laid on his back. You jumped next to him and laid your head on his shoulder.

"Dumbass left it open!" He nudged you.

"Oh my god! Remember how he said that he had a crush on this chick a week ago and wouldn't shut the fuck up of it? Something about not having the balls to text her?...." You both closely stared at each other blankly before developing a huge grin.

"Should we..." You take the phone. Without a response you went through his contacts. Finding nobody. Wait. There's this contact with heart emojis. You look at Shannon with a dirty grin. You opened the texts and found that he hasn't texted the poor chick.

"Who can that possibly be?"

"Let's find out?"

"What are you guys doing with my phone? (Y/N)?" You look up at Jared. You rose your eyes in surprise. You look at Shannon for assistance.

"Well, you see...... remember your crush-" Shannon smiles.
You roses a brow smirking at Jared, suddenly making him blush. Embarrassed, he charged towards you both. "It's not-"

"-We're about to text her." You screamed.

"NOOOO!" He crawls on top of you and Shannon trying to reach for his phone.

"Help me Shannon!" You giggle as Jared tickles your waist. Shannon pulled him away giving you a chance to text her.

"Hey cutie, I just want to know if you're off this weekend?" You said out loud to inform them. And pushed send. Jared stopped, terrified. They stood still. And you herd your notification go off. You look back at him, suspiciously opening your text messages. Seeing the exact text. "Wait? What?" You felt your face warm up. "Jared?" You said in disbelief. "You have a crush on ME?!!" You said in a surprise high pitch voice. Way to excited than you should be.

"Ummm yeahhh" He froze, cringing.

"Oh my god Jared! Why didn't you tell me?" You jumped of the sofa and ran to him with open arms.

"Because. I. Didn't. Know. You were gonna react this way?" He looks down at you with pure confusion.

"Jared!!!"

"Whahht" He nervously laughs.

"Jared!"

"Whattt?"

"I had the biggest one on you the first time we've met!"

"No way, two years ago??!" He looks away with his shy cheeky smile.

"Who the fuck doesn't have a crush on you???"

"Awwwwww it's nice knowing you guys can peacefully fuck each other now." Shannon sarcastically said. Laughing to himself.