Chapter Seven

Elizabeth and Kai were at the park. Kai was sitting on the bench and watched closely as she conversed with other children and he himself was conversing with a woman. Kai clearly liked her. Her
name is Katherine. They talked as they watched Elizabeth play.
Katherine was special. She was a werewolf and the daughter of a powerful witch, Brandon North. Katherine liked Kai a lot. And Kai wanted Katherine to be his wife and the mother of his child.

Kai called one of his closest friends to watch Elizabeth as Kai went to go meet Katherine's father. As Katherine drove, Kai was panicking. Relax she said. Kai replied, what if your father doesn't like me? I mean after all he is a powerful witch from thousands of years. My father will like you Katherine said. He isn't that Judgie. Warning, he's a doppelgänger. Really? Kai said. Who does he look like? You she said but blonde. We're here.

Katherine opened the door. Wait here. She went in. Daddy? I'm in here Brandon yelled. Dad? Hello sweetheart. Are you inspecting something again? Well you know me. Um dad actually I have some one who wants to meet you. Me? Who well we are kind of engaged! Brandon slung the piece of glass in the floor and gave his daughter a look. Engaged? My daughter actually liked someone? Dad don't keep him waiting he's probably cold by now oh and he's a doppelgänger. What does he look like? You just with black hair. Whatever send him in.

Katherine opens the door for Kai. Don't be afraid. He won't hurt you. Dad? This is Kai. Kai this is my father Brandon. Kai was even more nervous. They shook hands. Brandon was awfully protective of Katherine. So this is who you want to marry? Yes! Katherine said. What are you Brandon asked? I'm a witch sir, just like you. Have you ever killed anyone and be honest. I'm Psychic. Just once for my daughter though.
What's her name? Elizabeth he said. Brandon smirked. What a beautiful name. I bet she's beautiful too. She really is dad Katherine said. She's the sweetest three year old ever. You would really like her. After all, she is the daughter of  a coven Leader. What? This kid is a coven leader? Who's coven Brandon asked. The um Gemini Coven. Brandon choked and spit his water out. And your name is? Kai Parker. Um Kai? Care to tell me your full name. What do you mean? Kai answered nervously. You must think I'm stupid. I'm not Brandon said. My name is um...Malachai Parker. Brandon looked at him. Did you at least tell my little girl that? Well um Brandon went on, I actually liked you. You know, my little deserves the best, and you are not the type for her. I don't approve your proposal to my daughter. Leave my house. Kai left.