Chapter Five

Lizzie? Sweetie where are you? Lizzie? That's strange. She always answers me. Kai searched the house. There was absolutely no sign of Elizabeth. Just then he noticed a note left in her backpack. It said:
Dear Kai, if you happen to be looking for the child she's with our coven. We are going to sacrifice her and then your sister will finally become our leader.
-Mom

He was absolutely pissed. Fuck all of you. Kai flew to Portland as soon as his flight was over he went straight to his family's home. He saw a bonfire. He knew right their was the coven. Kai had a bottle of vampire blood waiting to be drank. As he approached the coven was afraid. Planning to sacrifice little Elizabeth? Kai's father spoke, little?! She's an abomination of nature and we must destroy her at once.

Well then must I reveal the truth,
She's not my daughter. She's Josie's and Josie told me to raise her. Impossible Mr Parker said. Why would my little Josie ever ask an abomination like you! Soon Elizabeth spoke up for her father, My father isn't an abomination. He's everything I've ever wanted. He's changed he really has. Mr. Parker scoffed, she talks huh? Just then, before the knife was put to her chest, the spirit of Kai's sister came down and stood beside Kai. Mr. Parker couldn't believe it. She said, he's telling the truth for once. Elizabeth looked up and asked, Mommy? Josie looked at her beautiful daughter and replied, I'm here sweetie. Elizabeth ran and gave her a hug. Josie then told her that her uncle would protect her.