Old Fanfic!

I started writing this and decided I couldn't get into it enough to write more but it's been sat in my drafts, if somebody wants to carry on writing it then go for it, enjoy.

Chapter 1.
"Joe and I have thought of a game" Caspar stated proudly to the rest of the group of bright eyed and excited boys.
"It includes other people though" he carried on, a few boys sighed and grumped, rolling their eyes.
"Six girls anyway" Joe said, "or guys I guess" he added.
"Right, okay, explain" Alfie raised his eyebrows, waiting for the rules, or whatever was to come.

Marcus' POV:

"Let's just put their names in a hat, and pick them out" Caspar said, wide eyed. Joe shook his head and stepped back, towards a class room door.
"No, stupid, there's the lolly pop sticks, take out the boys and we can just pick out of the girls in our form" Joe spoke, cleverly.
"Someone run in and grab them, she's not in there" Oli said as he pointed at the desk.
"I'm not" Jim chuckled nervously.
"Fine then, I will" Alfie rolled his eyes and pushed open the door. He walked straight in and picked up the pot of names. He then poured them out on the desk and started picking out the girls names.
"No! Alfie, you idiot!" Caspar whispered sharply, "bring them all out here".
He grabbed them all and ran out the room quickly, they shut the door and then all gathered round in a circle.
"Right, everyone just grab a few, then girls in that pile and boys in that one" I gestured to two different spots on the floor in front of us.
We all sat down in a circle and took a handful of them.
'Niomi' I chucked it in the girls pile,
'Eleanor' again, girls.
'Nicki' and again, girls.
'John' boys.
'Oliver' boys.
"Are you guys done now?" I questioned, to which they all nodded, "right, I'm not being offensive but are any of you gay? Because then you can pick out of this pile, but I don't know who's gay in our form or not" I said seriously.
Everyone looked around and shook their heads.
"Cool" I shrugged.
"Right, now everyone needs to pick a girl" Joe raised his eyebrows, "I'll start and we'll go in a circle, Alfie next" he ordered.
He laid the cards out so that the names were faced down, he then shuffled them about a bit and picked up one.
"Megan M... So Megsie" his face lit up and his eyes shon as he looked up.
"Alfie, your turn mate" Oli said.
Alfie leant forward and picked up the one on the left end, furthest away from me. He looked at it then put it straight back down on his lap. He squeezed his eyes together and spoke,
"Zoe Sugg" he sighed.
"Trust you to get my sister!" Joe complained, leaning back a bit.
"Hey, I went out with Meg... For a week anyway" Alfie said, jokingly, straight back.
"Shut up, it's fine buddy" Joe smiled and Alfie quickly grinned.
"Oli boy" I laughed.
"Okay then dudes" he pretended to flick his hair over his shoulder before picking up a random one from the middle.
"Holly Jasmine" he smiled widely.
"Luck-y lad" I said loudly, shocked. She was beautiful, I guess.
Everyone looked at him, jealous.
"Go on then Nicki Minaj" Alfie yelled.
I went on my knees quickly and grabbed one then sat back. When I looked at it, my mouth dropped open from my luck.
"Niomi Smart" I cheered and immediately got a pat on the back from Caspar and Oli, and a high five from Alfie.
"Yes then" I grinned.
"Caspy, go" I said, excited.
He picked one up then leant back.
"I'll look at mine once Jim has his" he smirked. Jim quickly threw himself forward and lifted one from the floor.
"I got... Tanya Burr" he said, his mouth opened, happily.
"Well, I got... Lexiiiiiiii" Caspar fist pumped the air.
"That's it then" I high fived Joe, "this is going to be so fun" I sighed.
"We should add an incentive" Alfie suggested.
"Like, every time you do something with the girl, you get a certain amount of points, one point is the same as a pound from each other boy... We put the money in the pot, who ever wins and doesn't drop out, wins all the money" he spoke. Every one nodded and agreed with his idea.
"It's onnnn like donkey kongggg" Caspar cheered, waving his arms in the air.
"Cool" I shrugged.

Chapter 2.
We sat in our usual seats on our boys table in form.
"Miss!" Alfie suddenly shouted across the class, "Zoë and I have to go to see one of our teachers quickly".
We all looked at him, in pure shock.
"Alfie, that's fine" Miss replied and rushed them to the door.
They both got up, Zoë looking extremely confused and Alfie looking happy with himself.
Once they were out of the door, I turnt to the other boys.
"I can not believe he just did that" I said.
"Either can I" Oli gorped.

Alfie's POV:
I walked outside with Zoë, having no intention of going to see a teacher.
"Wait, Zoe, stop" I gently put my hand on her arm and she soon stopped and looked at me, questioningly.
"What are you doing?" She folded her arms as she studied my face features carefully.
"I just wanted to talk to you and ask if you'll swap places with Emily in geography" I said, knowing that she hates sitting next to Jack.
"Oh, yeah, sure" she hesitantly smiled, "did Jack tell you that he has a crush on Emily? Is that why you're being weird?" She raised her eyebrows.
"No, does he though?" I chuckled, surprised.
"Yeah, apparently, Emily likes him too" she grinned.
"That wasn't why, I want to sit next to you" I shrugged.
"Hah, well, can we go back to form? Or... Not" she asked, smiling.
"Yeah, let's go back" I pointed backwards and we stared walking.
I couldn't wait to tell the boys about my first point won.

Caspar's POV:
Seeing as Alfie had taken Zoë, that left a nice 'Caspar sized gap' next to Lexi, so I jumped at the chance. I placed myself right next to her and began talking.
"Hello" I spoke, as confident as possible.
"Hi Caspar, why are you sitting in Zoe's place?" She asked straight away.
"Thought I'd come and talk to you" I did my best to attempt a cheeky smile.
"Cute, I sit next to you in maths next lesson too" she reminded me.
"I know" I replied.
"Guess that means you must really like me" she winked.
"Hell yeah" I playfully winked back.