Tick Mark

And the title of the List read "Spain - See you soon" 

After jotting down the names, Chris and Dwijesh finalised on three names based on their Compatibility with the people enlisted. Some were ruled out because of grudges and people like Tony because of their trouble creating abilities. Harsh, Sarvesh, Vicki and Tushar. It turned out that Tushar was already on a foreign tour with his boss. Sarvesh and Vicki agreed readily but Harsh behaved truly in his own way. 

Bro!  It's damn costly. I can't afford it and moreover I am bit busy with my office work. 

These were the actual words. 

While what they heard was, Bro I am a marwadi I can't spend so much on a stupid trip to Spain with friends. 

"I understand", said dwijesh and hung up the phone. 

So it's gonna be four of us. 

Yea, that is what it seems as of now. 

Should we ask the girls? More the merrier. 

Dude no!  Once in Spain, we have to utilise each minute and neither do I want to spend my time on "I can't decide what I should wear" nor on "take another selfie, my this pose looks better" So only boys 

Only boys it is! 

And so in the evening the four of them met to discuss the tour and plan stuff out. 

"So next Sunday we are leaving", said Vicki. 

"Yup, damn excited ", exclaimed dwijesh 

"4 days to go for the fun to begin ", Sarvesh added 

Chris: Cheers!  

I'll get another round of beer, saying this dwijesh started walking towards the bartender. 

Chris: Oh no! 

Vicki: What? 

Chris: Turn around 

Sarvesh: What is she doing here?  The evening will be ruined.  Let's walk out of here before Dwijesh sees her. 

P.S. Next part coming soon