Stroke of Luck

Sarvesh: What is she doing here? The evening will be ruined.  Let's walk out of here before Dwijesh sees her.

Luckily they managed to walk out of the bar without Dwijesh seeing Ishita. 

So are we done for tonight? 

Yup, time to start packing only 3 days to go. 

Always wanted to have a Spanish girlfriend, I'm definitely gonna try my luck out there, said Vicki 

And all four of them started laughing. 

Friends the thing about engineers all over the world is that they are desperate for having a girl friend.

Dude, do you really think you can get a Spanish gf? 

Yea ofcourse. Why not?  

Dwijesh: Well you will know the reason in Spain.  I need to leave now, got an appointment with a dentist. Bye.  

Dwijesh started moving towards his car. Vicki turned towards the others and asked them about the thing between Dwijesh and Ishita. 

Chris: They had an ugly break up. 

Silence for a couple of seconds. 

Vicki: That's it?  They had an ugly breakup. I want to know what exactly happened. 

Sarvesh: Ask Dwijesh once you get a Spanish girlfriend.  High five Chris 

Chris: For now, just ensure that dwijesh doesn't see her. Atleast till we are back from Spain. 

Vicki: Okay dude!  Now get into the car. I will drop you guys. 

Yea. 

They had just drifted away from the bar, when Dwijesh called Chris 

Dude, any chance you found my wallet? 

No.

Okay.  Seems like I lost it in the bar. I am heading back to the bar.  Bye. 

*hungs up the phone *

Oh no!  Oh no! 

What happened? 

Dwijesh seems to have lost his purse in the bar. 

Oh no!  

Let's get back. 

Are you sure? 

Yes ofcourse. 

In the next 10 minutes, it happened so that Vicki jumped a signal to make it quick but unfortunately was not quick enough to reach before Dwijesh. On the other hand, Dwijesh reached the bar, luckily found his Wallet and was walking out when he bumped into Ishita. 

P.S. Next part coming soon