When nothing goes right, turn left

Departure Day!  

So everything was set, just when Erica calls Chris. Turns out that Erica was really upset because of this trip. Chris was unable to give her time from the past few days and now another week ahead. Erica wanted to meet Chris before we all leave for Spain. So that after they met at the local hammy's cafe. There was some unique thing about this place. The pleasant aroma of the cafe always was a feature of hammy's. The food was delicious that you could never have had enough of it. The cravings for the food, with this pleasant smell was the reason why Chris decided to meet Erica here. 

Why? 

When Erica called him up in the morning, Chris suspected that today might be the last day of their relationship. And so as to ensure that they don't end up on this relationship, Chris thought it would be better to be a place which gives an environment of love, also Hammy's was Erica's favourite restaurant. So this is why they met at hammy's. 

Unfortunately, the move didn't work, as Erica broke up with him. Chris could not help it and so he didn't even talk about it with anyone.  Lately, Erica would talk to him and their conversation would end up with a fight, so it was only better to have an end to this relationship. 

Vicki on the other hand, had sorted all the paperwork of his project and informed his secretary that he would be out for a week. 

Sarvesh, was done with all the patients who had appointment for next week and had arranged for a substitute doctor in his absence. 

Dwijesh, however was not worried about his work. He always lived with a principle of enjoying the moment. Be it studies, sports or work he enjoyed everything and so he had just postponed all the work he was supposed to do next week to the week after that. 

By evening they were all ready for the 13 hour journey which was about to began from Mumbai International Airport. 

When the reached the airport they witnessed the sight of tears and happiness around. Typical, airport moments. Unfortunately, their flight was delayed by an hour and so they are now looking to spend some time with people around. Vicki was hitting on a foreigner while Dwijesh was helping a old couple with their baggage. Sarvesh was standing in the queue to order some pizza. What everyone failed to notice was Chris faking a smile. 
And after a couple of moments, Vicki found a group of Indian girls traveling to Spain, a journey with a delayed start had begun in a company of new people.