Reserve or Deserve, you choose

A day before the trip to Spain. 

Dwijesh was reading some random news, then he came across a headline. "JEE RESULTS DECLARED" 

This is the most dreadful day every year. Thousands of dreams get shattered hundreds of dream get fulfiled but the most painful part is obviously the fact that some students score 50 and get into the best institutes while some score 89 and fail to get into one. That's reservation, for you. 

*Door bell rings *

Hi, Dwijesh 

Hello Praveen, how are you? 

(Praveen was Dwijesh's neighbour) 

I am good just need your help. 

Mine, say, will be happy to help you. 

Actually my son appeared for JEE this year. 

Oh yesterday was the result right, just read it in the newspaper. How much did he score? 

Well he scored good but could not make it ahead you see. So I need your help. 

What kind of help? 

Well I am very well aware that you appeared for a hell lot of exams and were many a times victim of Reservation. So I just want to you to give him some advice so that he can move on with this stuff. 

Phone rings, it's Chris. 

Dwijesh answers the call just to tell, Dude I'll call you in some time. Praveen was standing at the door still waiting for dwijesh to agree. 

Sure!  I'll be right there at your place in some 5 mins, Dwijesh said Praveen. 

So what should I say him? Dwijesh wondered. A few memories dating 10 years back flooded in his mind. How he always wondered that Reservation was ridiculously screwing the education system. He never opposed reservation, but believed that Reservation should for those who are economically weak and not for a random caste certificates holder who owns a Mercedes. 

Dwijesh got ready for a small pep talk with his backdoor neighbour. He explained Praveen's son what else could be done and how he can act little wise by just choosing to slam it hard on reservation by becoming successful. 

Later, he returned home and called Chris. Turns out that, the boys want to have a party in the evening before they pack up for Spain. 

So the four of them met in the evening, at Relish, planning about their coming 8 days. Sarvesh, came late from his clinic, as he had a lot of appointments canceled out for the next week. They were all so excited and so drunk that for once the bartender said, " I'm not gonna drop you back home." The four of them, woke up in the morning at their own place. Turns out that the bartender dropped them back home. But wait what, Sarvesh's briefcase, containing some case study of his patients was missing. 

P.S: Today, 10 years after that day, when Dwijesh was reading the newspaper, he read "JEE RESULTS DECLARED"  and besides that was another headline, Mumbai boy makes it to fortune 500, with a photo of Praveen and his son. 

On you face Reservation!