Prologue

...The big day was finally here; the engagement of one of Delhi's most eligible bachelor; the son of one of the wealthiest men in India to the only daughter of the most prestigious family of Mumbai; the Guptas. It was the talk of the town for weeks, all over the newspapers and news channels and every social media site, everyone was looking forward to it, and it was finally here.

The soon-to-be groom waltzed into the five star hotel and the cameras flashed all around him and his family as they made their way into the function hall where the engagement ceremony was to take place. He didn't have to wait long as his fiancé followed him in a few moments later also having the cameras snapped away furiously as she entered the building with a huge smile and a slight wave in their direction.

Within a few moments of their arrival they were placed to sit on a lavishly designed stage and were exchanging rings sealing their fate. The young man gently took her hand into his and kissed it making the crowd cheer loudly and a round of applause echoed around the hall while she tried to hide the blush from creeping up her cheeks.

Once the ring ceremony was completed the guests began to mingle with each other as they snacked on starters and drinks. The new couple came down from the stage and walked hand in hand as they met their guests and were congratulated for the engagement.

They met the bride's family who were having a reunion of their own which she was unaware of but was pleased to see her family smiling with tears of happiness after a very long time. She watched as her father hugged his youngest sibling; her aunt who she had never seen before, while she cried in joy that her family had accepted her once again.

They watched on for a while longer until Riddhima; the bride to be; felt a light tug on her hand and she followed after her fiancé towards two young men standing near the corner of the hall; "I want to introduce you to someone..." he whispered to her and she nodded with a smile.

As they neared the two men Riddhima held firmly onto his hand and smiled fully; "Riddhima...meet my cousins...Armaan is like a brother to me...and Rahul...my best friend..."

"Hi...it's nice to meet you..." she smiled and looped her arm around her fiancé.

"Hey..." Rahul gave a small smile in return; "...I think we've met before..."

"You guys know each other..." her fiancé looked from her to the men.

"Yeah...we went to the same collage..." Rahul said.

Before anyone else could reply a young girl walked over to them and called out; "Hey Ridzi..."

They turned around to look at the girl who gave Riddhima and instant hug causing her to smile widely. Riddhima introduced her to her fiancé as her best friend and then they turned away from the men to talk amongst themselves excitedly about the new relationship and the upcoming wedding which was going to be grand celebration...

...Here's the promo I know many of you were waiting for...I really hope you like...if you really read into the lines you can find some hints of what the story is going to be about...

Please post your comments and Vote...

Roze x