Chapter 2 ~ the party to remember

Once I arrived to Eleanor's house she greets me with a big hug. we stood there for about 10 minutes until we realised we have to get changed.

I bought a light blue skin tight, mid thigh dress with silver glitter at the top. Once I've put the dress on I put silver glittery stilettos and curl the ends of my silky blonde hair. After that I put silver eye shadow on mascara and eye liner. I put pale pink lipstick on and I'm ready to PARTYYYYYY!

I walked out and saw Eleanor was wearing a little black dress mid thigh and spaghetti straps. she put her black stilettos on and we were out of the door.

Finally after half an hour trying to find a parking space, we found one. Eleanor parked the car while I walking in the club and got the two of us a drink. I got a double vodka and Eleanor a sex on the beach - she lives them.

A couple of minutes later Eleanor can in and got her drink. Me and Eleanor agreed to party all night long so we decided to dance!

"Hey"

I turned around to find the most stuck up minger I have ever seen so I just turned around and ignored him. But he took it the wrong way and made me grind on him. HELL NO!!! I turned around and punched him right in the nose! Serves him right, idiot!

A couple of hours later I found myself dancing on my own. I tried to find Eleanor but when I did she was snogging the face off some bad boy looking guy! Great -they might as well put lonely song on!

Liam's POV

Harry had told me to meet him at this new club! I love clubs and I am determined to get a girl by the end of the night!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//////////////////////////////////--

A couple hours later I was dressed in black trousers a vest top and a leather jacket ready to PARTYYYY!!!

After getting the address off Harry I met the boys at the club. we walked in and every head turn to look at us - most girls with smirks on their faces, apart from one girl! she wore a light blue dress with curly blonde hair! WOW she looked amazing!!!!

I pointed her out to Harry he just looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Bet you by the end of the night she will be doing anything for you!" and that's when a smirk spread across my face.

I began to walk up to her but some jerk had beaten me too it. "Great!" I thought as I saw she was grinding on him but only because he was making her. I was about to separate her from him but I was that shocked I couldn't move!!!

She fully punched him in the face so he had a nose bleed, ha! I like her a lot! she turn around to face me and I smirked at her which made her smile and roll her eyes. she kept dancing though.

A couple of minutes later Louis went up to her friend to talk so I thought it was a good opportunity to go and talk to her.

She looked around like she was lost but she soon found the answer! Louis and her friend were having a full on make out session. ha, he got in there quick!

I went in front of her just as she looked up.

"Hey" I said trying to act cool

"Hey I'm not being rude but what do you want?" feisty, I like it.

Hi my names Mia. hope you liked it I will probably update tomorrow

Please tell ur friends about the little things

love you all <3 <3 <3