Chapter 4

Kristina's POV

After walking away from Liam I went to see where Eleanor was! I looked around the club for a couple of minute before I saw her just chatting with....louis...... was it because I can't remember. I started walking up to them just when they decided to kiss, AGAIN!!!

I went up to Eleanor and nudged her shoulder. she didn't feel it so I did it again but harder! Eleanor and whatever his name is........ separated from the kiss.

"Oh....... hey Kristina"

"Sorry I just need to steel my friend from you for just on song and then she's all yours, um?"

"Louis" I new it was!

I grabbed Eleanor's arm and literally dragged her to the dance floor.

"So, Louis?"

"Yes, he seems a really nice guy"

"Yeah and I bet his lips seem nice too hu? I now had a smug smile on my face.

"No..........ok maybe..........ok ok a lot alright?"

We chuckled for the next couple of minutes and started to dance. I looked around when I saw Louis pointing at Eleanor and talking to Liam. My eyes locked with Liam's brown ones, he then had a smirk on his face so then I just rolled my eyes.

We finished the song and went back to Louis and Liam.

"Hey" Liam said with a wink "I never got a answer"

"AND........."

"Wait what's going on? answer to what?"

"I asked Kristina here whether she wants to get a drink or something sometime and I haven't got an answer......... yet?"

"Welllllll................." Eleanor nudged my elbow as if it was a no brainier

Everyone stared at me waiting for a answer. I locked eyes with Liam's.

"Sorry I can't, I have plans"

"All the time?" ok I want to but I want to see him beg.

"Yes, most of the time, so I can't!

"Well do u want on now?"

"Fine" me an Liam walk to the bar.

Eleanor's POV

Kristina and Liam walked to the bar and so I turn to Louis.

"We need to fix them up!" Louis read exactly what I was thinking!

"Yes, I will tell Kristina to meet me at The cafè tomorrow so we can have lunch"

"I will tell Liam the same and then they will have to sit down and get to know each other"

We high five each other and give each other our phone numbers. This plan was epic!!!

Hey guys

Hoped you liked it

Please tell your friends about "The Little Things"

Love u all <3 <3 <3