Chapter one ~ innocent

Kristina's POV

I woke up to a massive headache with my dad shouting at me saying get up, do this, do that, where were you BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I walked straight passes him into the bathroom to wipe my face and do my business. Once done I opened the door to find a angry looking dad. Great, just what I need!

"Kristina Platum where were you last night?" he almost shouted down my ear, not helping my hangover!

"Chill out, god I was at a friends house cause it was her birthday, no big deal"

"You could of told me, for all I knew you were in a ditch and really hurt"

"Well I'm not okay so don't exaggerate things ok!"

"Kristina don't use that tone with me" you see whenever I come home late my dad always gives me the same lecture every morning after I party like no tomorrow

"Well tonight my friends are taking me for a special treat to celebrate her....... her...... um....." I can't think of an excuse someone help me, I mean like RIGHT NOW!

"To celebrate what........"

Someone help me he's on to me and if he finds out I'm lying, I am literally dead!

"To celebrate something but I forgot so I will be home late ...... and probably drunk" I mumble the last bit so he couldn't hear me.

"What?"

"Nothing nothing"

"Ok have fun and stay safe!"

It was a terrible excuse but he bought it so I'm happy. I grabbed my things and put them in the car - I then drove to Eleanor's house so we could get ready and Carly is going to meet us there!

I can't WAIT!!!!!!