Chapter 5 ~ the cafè

Kristina's POV

After last night me and Liam talked and texted. I actually really like him!

I woke up this morning with a massive hangover and plus I needed FOOD, I was starving!!!!

I sat up from my bed and my head was spinning. I moved down stairs to food with a dad that looked..........for some reason, happy!

"Good morning"

"Why are you so happy today?" he is usually mad at me for getting wasted.

"Oh nothing to concern you and I'm going out today so you have the house to yourself. Oh and by the way I'm not going to be home until tomorrow afternoon, ok?"

YESS I have finally got the house to my self.

"Ok"

I got myself some cereal and said goodbye to my dad. As soon as the door was shut I was on the phone to Eleanor asking if she wants to come to mine!

On the second ring she answered to a tired sounding Eleanor.

"Hello"

"Hey it's me, my dads out and he will be back tomorrow so I was thinking you should come round?"

"Yeah but I need food so I'm going to the cafè later, do you wanna come?"

I have nothing better to do.

"Yeah sure what time?"

"Around 12:30 ok?"

I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was already 11:00 so I said goodbye and got changed.

I decided to wear a white tank top with blue stonewashed skinny jeans and then my white converse.

I got my coat, phone and money. By the time I'd finished it was quarter past 12. I ran to what I thought was my car but then I realised, I got a taxi home last night!

I rang Eleanor twice before she picked up.

"Kristina where are you?"

"I left my car at the club last night didn't i?"

"Fine I'm on my way"

"Thank you"

We hung up and 10 minutes later she arrived at my house.

"Hey thanks for picking me up!"

"No problem now hurry up I'm hungry"

We headed off to the cafè and my love by route 64 came on. Me and Eleanor just looked at each other cause this was our jam!!!

We sang along to the song and just when it ended we were there.

When I looked through the window I saw that Louis guy from last night.

"What have you done?"

Eleanor just looked at me with guilt in her eyes.

"Nothingggggg"

Sure now I knew she had done something for my benefit!

She hugged me really tight and then literally pushed me in the building. We just chuckled as she led me to Louis. She sat by Louis and I sat on my own across from them.

"Hello?"

Why was Louis here. This was really weird. They had massive grins on their faces.

"Hey Louis............um...........hey guys....................what are you doing here?"

I turned around to find Liam standing there confused written all over his face.

"Wait, I want to know what are you too doing here"

Louis and Eleanor just looked at each other and laughed.

"What's so funny?" me and Liam said in reunion.

Liam came and sat next to me while they both looked at us and back at each other. They laugh AGAIN. What is so funny that they can't tell us.

Hey guys

Hope you liked it love you all

<3 <3 <3