Chapter 3 ~ Him and Her

Kristina's POV

I worked on my dance moves as I felt a pair of eyes on me. It was weird! I was expecting to be stalked tonight.

I looked up just as boy came in front of me. I didn't mean to but I stared at his face just looking at his features. he had brown hair, brown eyes, a fit body, and I noticed a little birth mark on his neck!

"Hey"

"Hey I'm not being rude but what do you want?" now that I've said it - I think it's really rude!

"That's no way to treat a guy that just wants to talk to you and get to know you, is it?"

"I don't know you tell me" we chuckled for the next couple of minutes.

"Do you want a drink?"

At least he's nicer than the smug minger I saw earlier!

"Yeah, I just need to see what my friend is doing!"

"She's probably still making out with Louis!" wow who's Louis??

"Who's Louis?" I now have a confused face.

"Just a mate and trust me, he won't hurt her I'm sure!"

Phewwwww!!

"I didn't catch your name mines Kristina!"

"My names Liam, how old are you?"

"I'm 20 in two days! how old are you?" For some reason I want him to be the same age as me!

"Yeah I'm 20 too maybe we could go to get a drink sometime?" Liam asked very full of himself!

"Isn't that what we're doing now?"

"You know what I mean so what do you think?"

"Maybe - maybe not?"

After saying that I got the courage to walk away leaving Liam with a smug look on his face! I like him though.